Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum

Encarnacion had a two-out,

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Miniville » Discussions Générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
corse178
Conseiller(ère) Régional
Conseiller(ère) Régional

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre
Ma miniville: URL

MessagePosté le: Mer 30 Mai - 06:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Encarnacion had a two-out, Répondre en citant

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. -- Juan Manuel Marquez could have fought Manny Pacquiao for a fifth time. Timothy Bradley could have had a rematch with the Filipino congressman. They both turned down chances to follow up on the biggest victories of their boxing careers. Marquez and Bradley wanted to face each other instead, and they will meet in a welterweight title bout Oct. 12. Marquez (55-6-1, 40 KOs) and Bradley (30-0, 12 KOs) are looking for a chance to be seen outside Pacmans enormous shadow, and theyll get it at the Thomas and Mack Center in Las Vegas. "I feel like I won the last three fights against Pacquiao," Marquez said Thursday at the Beverly Hills Hotel. "Now that I finally beat him, I want to keep this feeling for a while. I want to keep it, and I want to fight somebody else." Top Rank promoter Bob Arum would have signed either fighter for a rematch with Pacquiao, who instead will take on Brandon Rios in Macau in November. When Bradley and Marquez chose each other, Arum tentatively booked the fight for Sept. 14 before moving it back four weeks when Floyd Mayweather Jr. declared his intention to fight Saul "Canelo" Alvarez on the same day. Arum is still confident the matchup will be one of the most intriguing pay-per-view bouts of the year. "They could have made more money, but this fight isnt only for money," Arum said of Bradley and Marquez. "Theyre looking to make history." Marquezs bit of history is obvious: He could become the first Mexican boxer to win five titles in five weight classes, even doing it after his 40th birthday this summer. Marquez knocked out Pacquiao last December, ending a near-decade of frustration against his nemesis with a big overhand right in the sixth round. "If I want to be the best, I need to beat the best," Marquez said. "Bradley is the champion. His style and my style make a great fight. Im training very hard on my speed, especially for this fight, because speed is the most important thing in it." Bradley is seeking history through redemption. The unbeaten bruiser won a decision over Pacquiao last year, but almost nobody outside of Bradleys corner agreed with the verdict. Bradley stewed for months over the perceived disrespect from a fight he still believes he won. Although that frustration still hasnt abated much, hes confident hell finally get the respect he deserves by trouncing Marquez. "This is the opportunity that I had in the Pacquiao fight that slipped away due to the controversy," Bradley said. "I want to become a superstar in boxing. I want to be a household name. Im a four-time champion, and Im still not on everybodys pound-for-pound list. I want to be a superstar, but nothing you get in life is easy. You have to go take it, and thats what Im going to do when I win this fight." Bradley showed up in Beverly Hills sporting a beard and looking fully healed from his thrilling brawl with Ruslan Provodnikov in March. The Palm Springs-area fighter won new fans while showing a recklessness few imagined he possessed, recovering from severe punishment and dishing out his own shots to win a decision in his first fight since beating Pacquiao. Bradley has been criticized as a boring fighter with little knockout power, but his win over Provodnikov altered his reputation. That bout even intrigued Marquez, who has been a brutally effective puncher throughout his 15-year pro career. "Im trying a different way to train," Marquez said. "Hes a very different style of fighter from (Pacquiao). Id like to win this fight because he has never lost a fight." Marquezs win over Pacquiao boosted his status, but the Mexican stars buff physique also prompted numerous whispers about the way he achieved it. Marquez and Bradley have signed contracts for their fight, but theyre still sniping about the various methods and agencies for random drug testing. Bradley said the fight would be off if Marquez doesnt comply with unnamed testing conditions in the fighters contracts. "I want to prove Im a clean fighter," Marquez said. "Its no problem." Atlanta Falcons Russell Gage Jersey . Brandon Morrow allowed five runs on six hits over three innings. He struck out two, walked one and hit a batter. Edwin Encarnacion had a two-out, bases loaded two-RBI double in the third inning. Cheap Falcons Jerseys Free Shipping . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. http://www.cheapjerseysfalcons.us/atlanta-falcons-deadrin-senat-jersey/ . Ivanovic was leading 7-5, 1-0 when Hantuchova withdrew after falling 0-40 behind in the second game. The match started slowly for Ivanovic, who surrendered her first two serves as Hantuchova took a 5-3 lead. Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. Atlanta Falcons Isaiah Oliver Jersey . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. SPRINGDALE, Ark. -- Oklahoma quarterback Baker Mayfield has won the Burlsworth Award for a second straight year, becoming the first two-time winner of the award given to the top college football player who began his career as a walk-on.Mayfield leads the country in passing efficiency this season, having thrown 38 touchdowns and only eight interceptions while leading the Sooners to the Big 12 championship and a Sugar Bowl berth.Mayfield began his career as a walk-on at Texaas Tech.ddddddddddddWashington State quarterback Luke Falk and Northwestern wide receiver Austin Carr were the other finalists. The award is named after former Arkansas offensive lineman Brandon Burlsworth, who went from a walk-on to All-American with the Razorbacks and was killed in a car accident after being drafted by the Indianapolis Colts. Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Discount Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 30 Mai - 06:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Miniville » Discussions Générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation