Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum

opening round to compatriot

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Règles & Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464
Maire
Maire

Féminin
Ma miniville: URL

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 07:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: opening round to compatriot Répondre en citant

PARIS -- Frances World Cup ambitions were dealt a significant blow when winger Franck Ribery failed to overcome a back injury and was ruled out of the squad on Friday. Alvaro Morata Jersey . Coach Didier Deschamps hoped Ribery would play a part in the friendly against Jamaica on Sunday, but the Bayern Munich winger was replaced by Montpellier winger Remy Cabella. Cabella was on the reserve list and has made just one substitute appearance for France. In another setback for Deschamps, attacking midfielder Clement Grenier was also withdrawn with a recurrence of a groin injury that has hampered him all season for Lyon. "We have to remain ambitious," Deschamps said. "Obviously with Ribery at 100 per cent were a better team, but well try and be a good team without him." The 23-year-old Grenier tore his right groin in training on Thursday and has been replaced by Southamptons Morgan Schneiderlin, who has never played for France. "Im very sad for them," Deschamps said. "I wasnt expecting this. If they were here its because I was counting on them, and the signs were very positive." Deschamps said both players were distraught when they realized they will not be on the plane to Brazil. "How do you think (they felt)? Theyre missing out on the World Cup," Deschamps said. "Of course there are worse things in life, but they are the first to be affected by it." The 31-year-old Ribery missed the previous two friendlies -- a 4-0 win against Norway and a 1-1 draw against Paraguay on Sunday -- but Deschamps was optimistic he would recover in time to play against Jamaica. Ribery had shown "positive signs of improvement" this week after increasing "the intensity of his work," Deschamps said. But that was when Ribery was training alone, and when he stepped up his routine in a bid to be ready to join in with his teammates, he suddenly pulled up in pain on Friday. "Franck had felt a lot better but his situation got much worse as we started to try and get him to take part in collective training," Deschamps said. "He is unable to train for a few weeks now and even less so to play." His final appearance of the season for Bayern was as a substitute in the German Cup final win against Borussia Dortmund on May 17. He had been rested since the 4-0 defeat to Real Madrid in the return leg of their Champions League semifinal on April 29. Ribery has 16 goals in 81 appearances for France and is the teams best attacking player. That mantle now rests with Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema. Ribery was third to Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi in voting for the worlds best player in January. It is a particularly bitter blow for Ribery considering how he had turned public opinion back in his favour, following a spectacular fall from grace at the last World Cup in 2010, when he was perceived to be a ringleader of Frances infamous training ground strike and banned for three matches by the French Football Federation. Deschamps must wait for FIFAs medical officers to validate his request to include Cabella and Schneiderlin in his World Cup list. They were set to join up with the squad at the Clairefontaine training camp late Friday. France flies out to Brazil on Monday, with spirits dampened following the loss of their talismanic player. Alvaro Odriozola Jersey . - Vince Wilfork has played only two career games in Kansas City. Nacho Fernandez Jersey . - For years William Gay kept quiet. http://www.spainsoccerpro.com/ . Kelli Stack and Alex Carpenter also scored for the Americans, who avoided a repeat of Finlands upset at the Four Nations Cup in Lake Placid, N.Y., in November. Finnish goalie Noora Raty made 58 saves in that one, but the three-time Olympian could stop just 40 of 43 U.DOHA, Qatar - Defending champion Rafael Nadal was ushered to the exit, while top-seeded Novak Djokovic cruised through his first match of the season at the Qatar Open on Tuesday.The second-seeded Nadal, showing desire but displaying a rusty game, was upset by German qualifier Michael Berrer 1-6, 6-3, 6-4 in the first round.This was Nadals first match since losing in the Basel quarterfinals to 17-year-old Borna Coric of Croatia in October. The Spaniard spent much of the autumn suffering from appendicitis and underwent an appendectomy on Nov. 3.These things happen after long time without being on the road, being on rhthym, being in competition, Nadal said. I was playing with more nerves because after long time (away) I wanted to win.When you are back from an injury, that takes time.Nadal was also sidelined for three months with a right wrist injury after Wimbledon. He briefly returned to the game at Beijing in late September where he reached the quarterfinals.The following week in Shanghai he lost in the opening round to compatriot Feliciano Lopez.Nadal had three break points on Berrers serve in the final game, but couldnt convert on those opportunities to draw the third set score even to 5-5.Despite the disappointing loss, Nadal expects to get back on track once he starts playing more matches.Im going to work hard to try to make it less tough as possible, Nadal said. My motivation and my hunger to keep doing things well is still the same.So I am sure that Im gonna come back to my best. I hope to be soon.The 127th-ranked Berrer broke Nadal to go ahead 3-1 in the second set, and then in the first game of the third set. Alberto Moreno Jersey. Berrer had never before beaten a top five ranked player. The 34-year-old father of two has already announced hes retiring at the end of the year.Its really unbelievable, Berrer told the crowd after his win. Its my last season so Im just going for it. Why not?Nadal had won their previous two matches with ease, never dropping more than three games in either match.Top-ranked Djokovic started off his 2015 season with a 6-2, 6-1 win in a 59-minute match against fellow Serbian Dusan Lajovic.Djokovic put 72 per cent of his first serve in play and was successful on five of six break point opportunities.Djokovic withdrew from the Abu Dhabi exhibition final last week with the flu, but showed no lingering signs of illness against Lajovic.I thought it was a very good performance under the circumstances that I was in for the last couple of days, Djokovic said. I didnt know how I will feel.Djokovic is making his first career appearance at the Doha tournament. Historically, he doesnt play a sanctioned tournament the first week of the year.Third-seeded Tomas Berdych of the Czech Republic also advanced to the second round with a 6-1, 6-4 win over Denis Istomin of Uzbekistan in 62 minutes.Fourth-seeded David Ferrer of Spain needed a lot more time in his match against qualifier Thiemo De Bakker of the Netherlands — eventually securing a 6-7 (4), 6-4, 6-3 win that took two hours, 18 minutes to complete.Sergiy Stakhovsky of Ukraine gave himself a 29th birthday present in a 6-1, 6-1 first round win over Qatari wildcard entrant Jabor Mohammed Ali Mutawa. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 07:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Règles & Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation