Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum

o that very well." The Celtic

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Adjoint(e) au Maire
Adjoint(e) au Maire

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre
Ma miniville: URL
My minicity: URL
Ma Ville Virtuelle: URL

MessagePosté le: Jeu 1 Déc - 07:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: o that very well." The Celtic Répondre en citant

SAN DIEGO - San Diego Padres outfielder Seth Smith signed a $13 million contract extension through 2016 after being told by ownership that it is committed to winning. Sandy Koufax Dodgers Jersey . The deal was announced before Wednesdays game against Cincinnati. It had been in the works since before general manager Josh Byrnes was fired on June 22 and it came together in the last few days. Smith will make $6 million in 2015 and $6.75 million in 2016. The Padres hold a $7 million option in 2017, or a $250,000 buyout. Smith is making $4.5 million this year. He was obtained in an off-season trade with Oakland. The Padres started the day in third place in the NL West at 37-47, 10 1/2 games behind San Francisco. The Padres havent had a winning season since 2010, when they won 90 games and still missed the playoffs. Since then San Diego has had seasons with 91, 86 and 86 losses. Theyre on their third ownership group since 2009 and the new general manager will be the third since Kevin Towers was fired late in the 2009 season. "I wouldnt have signed if i didnt think we could win now," Smith said. "I think this season has been tough but theres still a lot of season left, theres still a lot of good players here. "Ive been to the playoffs four times and all four times no one thought any of the teams would make the playoffs," added Smith, who reached the post-season twice with Colorado and twice with Oakland. "Ownerships committed to winning and thats what Im all about. That was my first question: Are we going to try to win and try to win now? And the answer was. Yes. So I was like, Im in. Assistant GM A.J. Hinch said talks were "tricky" because of Byrnes firing, but added that Smiths desire to stay with San Diego and ownerships commitment helped overcome that. Hinch is one of three people running the "office of the GM" until the Padres hire a replacement for Byrnes. Los Angeles Dodgers Jersey . -- John Senden never imagined it would take more than seven years to win again. Chase Utley Dodgers Jersey .Brady threw a 69-yard touchdown pass to Julian Edelman midway through the fourth quarter, and New England beat the San Diego Chargers 23-14 for its eighth win in nine games. http://www.ladodgersprostore.com/Chase-Utley-dodgers-jersey/ . Rinne had surgery on his left hip May 9 and recovered in time to start the season. He then had arthroscopic surgery on Oct. 24 because of a bacterial infection in his hip.NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP GAME - THE KEYS: I cant wait for the game tonight and what should be an outstanding finish to what has been an entertaining NCAA Tournament to say the least. You can catch all of the action live tonight at 8:30pm et/5:30pm pt on TSN with the pre-game show before the 9:10pm et/6:10pm pt tip-off. Here are 3 Keys for each team. Enjoy! UCONN KEYS: 1. DOMINATE THE GUARD PLAY: Shabazz Napier and Ryan Boatright have been terrific so far in the tournament. Their ability to take you out of your comfort level with their tenacious defense and their ability to create and make their own shots is big. They are more experienced and, in my opinion, as talented, if not more talented, than the Harrison twins - they must dominate this match-up and frustrate the young guards. 2. REBOUNDING: Kentucky is +9 per game in the Tournament on the boards. That is a huge disparity and a big part of Kentuckys game is the second or third shot per offensive trip. UConn must neutralize this or theyll be in trouble. This is not one of UConns strengths. but theyve got to find a way to win the 50/50 battles and be physical. With the Wildcats, UConn is giving up lots of size inside. 3. DeANDRE DANIELS: After averaging 20 points and nine boards in his last three games, Daniels has to continue to be that versatilebig man for the Huskies inside and use his shot-making ability while facing the basket. Hes a tough cover and his ability to make the three-ball and lure you away from the hoop can take the Kentucky big out of their comfort zone a bit. They did a wonderful jjob stopping Wisconsins big man, Frank Kaminsky, with lots of attention. Kenley Jansen Dodgers Jersey. Daniels has to pick his spots, yet has to assert his game early and establish the fact that hes a guy getting lots of touches and attract the double team to open things up for teammates. KENTUCKY KEYS: 1. LATE SHOT CLOCK & GAME CLOCK SITUATIONS: The Wildcats have really impressed me with their discipline and poise in the tight situations. Decision-making with the ball and the types of plays and shots theyve been getting have been much improved over the early part of the season. Theyve been excellent at being organized and fundamentally sound on defence with a great attention to detail as the game progresses. They must continue to be sound on both sides of the ball. 2. TURNOVER MARGIN: Take care of the rock. Thats what it comes down to. Kentucky has been really steady in this regard and helped prevent run outs against their defence. They are a very good half-court defensive team that has the quickness, athleticism, size and length to frustrate opponents. You get folks into that type of game and then grind them. UConns guards want to run and create chances in open space. The fewer turnovers, the more the style of play favours you. 3. MARCUS LEE / JULIUS RANDLE / JAMES YOUNG: Energy, offensive rebounds, blocks, deflections, post scoring effort plays and paint domination are major areas that these, among many of the Kentucky young front court players, can get the upper hand over the Huskies. Beat them to the punch and be the better front court. NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 1 Déc - 07:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation