Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum

on Instagram and Twitter with

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Adjoint(e) au Maire
Adjoint(e) au Maire

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre
Ma miniville: URL
My minicity: URL
Ma Ville Virtuelle: URL

MessagePosté le: Jeu 1 Déc - 07:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: on Instagram and Twitter with Répondre en citant

NEW YORK -- Brandon McCarthy. Yonder Alonso Jersey . Chris Capuano. Shane Greene. And now, Esmil Rogers. The New York Yankees have gone on an improbable run to get right back in the thick of the playoff race and an unlikely bunch of pitchers have led the way. Rogers, perhaps the unlikeliest of all, worked five sharp innings Friday night and Carlos Beltran hit a grand slam and drove in five runs as the Yankees beat the sloppy Cleveland Indians 10-6 for their sixth win in seven games. "Theyve pitched extremely well," manager Joe Girardi said. "Im not sure any of us knew exactly what to expect, but since the All-Star break weve had a chance to win every game and thats because of them." The Yankees walked seven times in moving seven games above .500 (61-54) for the first time this season. They are 14-7 since the break. Derek Jeter tied Honus Wagner for sixth place on the career list with his 3,430th hit in a five-run first inning against Trevor Bauer (4-7). Beltrans 11th career slam highlighted a five-run sixth. The Indians, who have the majors worst fielding percentage, prolonged both innings with errors in their fourth straight loss overall and seventh in a row in the Bronx. "I think we all understand the type of team we need to be to win, and not making teams earn every single thing they get does not put us in the best position to win," Indians manager Terry Francona said. Picked up off waivers on July 31 after the Toronto Blue Jays cut him for the second time this season, Rogers (2-0) became the 12th player to make a start for New York. Pitching in place of David Phelps (elbow inflammation), he allowed one run and four hits over five innings in his first start since Sept. 25 for Toronto and threw 88 pitches -- 45 was his high this season coming in. "I didnt have my confidence like I have right now," Rogers said about the difference between the way he is pitching now compared to earlier in the season. Rogers outing followed four fine starts by a makeshift rotation against the Detroit Tigers heralded staff. Three of those came from pitchers who made their first start for the Yankees in July: McCarthy, Capuano and Greene. The Yankees took advantage of three walks by Bauer in the first inning. Beltran, Stephen Drew and Martin Prado had RBI singles and another run scored on second baseman Jason Kipnis throwing error. Bauer was charged with five runs and six hits in 3 1-3 innings. John Axford walked the bases loaded -- one intentional -- before Beltran connected. Coco Crisp Jersey . Today, well look at five frontcourt players today, here from the Bay Area. 1. AMIR JOHNSON (Raptors): I cant figure out what the issue or problem is, but based upon what Im seeing, hes not right. Marcus Semien Jersey . -- The Sacramento Kings have claimed forward Travis Outlaw off waivers under the NBAs new amnesty provision, filling out the frontcourt with another veteran. http://www.athleticsauthenticshop.com/authentic-rollie-fingers-athletics-jersey/ . Pospisil, the seventh seed, saved match points in each of the last two sets before falling to the unseeded Dutchman. "I wasnt very happy with the way I was playing,"said Pospisil.TSN and RDS are in the pole position this weekend, delivering all the action from the 2014 CANADIAN GRAND PRIX when the biggest event on the Canadian racing calendar returns to the famous Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve in Montreal from June 6-8. Race fans can get geared up for the 2014 CANADIAN GRAND PRIX with live practice coverage on Friday, June 6 (1:55 p.m. ET on TSN2; 2 p.m. ET on RDS) followed by live qualifying coverage on Saturday, June 7 (12:55 p.m. ET on TSN; 12:30 p.m. ET on RDS). Live coverage of the race itself airs Sunday, June 8 (1:55 p.m. ET on TSN; 1:30 p.m. ET on RDS). TSN also delivers exclusive live and on demand online coverage of the 2014 CANADIAN GRAND PRIX, available to TSN subscribers via TSN GO. Fans can also listen to TSN Radio 690 Montreal as the station covers all of the excitement from the streets of Montreal. RDS complements its race coverage of the 2014 CANADIAN GRAND PPRIX with• Special editions of SPORTS 30 air on Saturday at 6 p. Stephen Vogt Jersey. m. ET and Sunday at 6:30 p.m. ET following RDS qualifying and race coverage• Fan photos capturing 2014 CANADIAN GRAND PRIX excitement and posted on Instagram and Twitter with the hashtag #F1MTL will be showcased across RDS platforms The 2014 CANADIAN GRAND PRIX features 22 world-class drivers competing for the title over 70 laps. 2013 CANADIAN GRAND PRIX champion Sebastian Vettel will face strong competitors including teammate Daniel Ricciardo, who has had an impressive start to his Red Bull career, leaving Vettel second best in consecutive races for the first time since 2012. Mercedes teammates/rivals Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton enter the race in first and second place respectively with nearly double the points of the next closest racer in the standings, third place Fernando Alonso. NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 1 Déc - 07:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation