Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum

llpen when Frazier hit a thre

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Adjoint(e) au Maire
Adjoint(e) au Maire

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre
Ma miniville: URL
My minicity: URL
Ma Ville Virtuelle: URL

MessagePosté le: Lun 28 Nov - 06:01 (2016)    Sujet du message: llpen when Frazier hit a thre Répondre en citant

HOYLAKE, England -- U. http://www.socceritalyonline.com/Emanuele-Giaccherini-UEFA-EURO-Italy-Jersey/ .S. captain Tom Watson had been looking forward to seeing Tiger Woods at the British Open to "tell him my feelings about him direct" about the Ryder Cup. On second thought, theres not much to say. "Not a whole lot, probably," Watson said Monday. "Again, its performance. I could ask Tiger, How are you feeling? How are you feeling like youre hitting the ball? Are you hitting it well? And that doesnt mean anything, really. The performance means something. Ill be watching Tiger and I want him on the team -- I do. Hes a tough competitor and hes great in the team room. Wouldnt you want him on your team?" Woods has three tournaments to give Watson an indication of his game. The 14-time major champion was out for three months because of back surgery, and he wasnt playing well in the months leading to the March 31 operation as his back pain became more evident. Woods is No. 72 in the Ryder Cup standings with only five weeks remaining to earn one of nine spots. He is a long shot to make the team, though a victory at Royal Liverpool -- or the PGA Championship -- would do the trick. Watson repeated the two factors that matter to him -- the game and the health of Woods. And he was careful not to speculate what would happen if Woods failed to get into the FedEx Cup playoffs for the top 125. Woods is at No. 212 with three tournaments remaining. "If hes playing well and hes healthy, Ill pick him," Watson said. "But then the caveat is if he doesnt get into the FedEx Cup. What to do then? And thats the question I cant answer right now." Woods has the Bridgestone Invitational at Firestone ($9 million purse) and the PGA Championship ($10 million purse, with points doubled) before the Ryder Cup qualifying period ends. Watson will make his three picks after the second FedEx Cup event. "I cant speculate how hes going to be playing through the PGA," Watson said. "I hope that hes playing well enough where he gets in the FedEx Cup and plays a few tournaments in the FedEx Cup. Thats my sincere hope, that he plays well. And I suspect hell be there." Woods won at Royal Liverpool in 2006. He returns to a course that is green and lush, a sharp difference from last time when it was brown and fast. He played 12 holes Saturday and 18 holes Sunday, and was not at the course for much of Monday. He has said his intention is to win this week, having returned three weeks ago at Congressional with plenty of rust in his short game. Woods missed the cut. Watson likes the way Woods is thinking, and hopes every player in the field has the same intention. "Just put it this way: I wouldnt write off Tiger Woods for a long time the way he plays the game," Watson said. "Hes a tough competitor. He knows how to swing the golf club. And yes, hes had some injuries and other things -- issues. But the thing is, hes had a long career. And I fully expect it to be a longer career." Woods has made every Ryder Cup team since he turned pro except for 2010, when he was returning from a scandal in his private life that led to divorce. Corey Pavin picked up for the team at Wales. Woods won three of his four matches for his best individual record in any Ryder Cup. http://www.socceritalyonline.com/Mattia-De-Sciglio-UEFA-EURO-Italy-Jersey/ . So heres what I do when I want to get into the baseball mood—I delve into "The Baseball Project". #29 Italy Lorenzo De Silvestri Mens Jersey - Authentic White Away Short Shirt 2016 UEFA European Football Championship Soccer Puma . With Van Osch out with a flu bug that has been rampaging through the tournament, Knezevic stepped in to lead B.C. (4-3) to a pair of victories on Tuesday before 1,131 at the Maurice Richard Arena. http://www.socceritalyonline.com/Daniele-Padelli-UEFA-EURO-Italy-Jersey/ . -- So much for concern that running back Marshawn Lynch would be absent from the Seattle Seahawks minicamp. CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Things had gotten so bad for Cincinnatis offence that the Reds couldnt even remember the last time anything amounted to a rally. Finally, they got a reference point. Todd Frazier homered and drove in four runs Monday night, leading the Reds out of their offensive slump to an 8-1 victory over the San Francisco Giants in a game shortened to six innings because of rain. Frazier had an RBI single and a three-run homer off left-hander Mike Kickham (0-3), who has been hit hard in each of his three major league starts. Derrick Robinson drove in a pair of runs with a single, and Zack Cozart added a sacrifice fly and a run-scoring double as the Reds piled up their most runs since a 12-2 win at Wrigley Field on June 11. "We havent had a big inning in a while," Frazier said. "We were talking with (manager Dusty Baker) about that the other day. We had a little meeting. We were like, When was the last time we had a big inning? To have one was pretty nice." Bronson Arroyo (7-6) gave up a pair of hits in six innings, including Brandon Belts homer. He got credit for his 14th complete game and his first of the season. "Ill take it," Arroyo said. "It might be the only complete game I get all year. On the back of my baseball card 20 years from now, nobody will know the difference." Rain halted the game after the sixth. The umpires waited 1 hour, 28 minutes through a steady downpour before calling it. By then, water was cascading down the dugout steps and flooding the tunnels as well as the field. "You want to play but with what were looking at -- its coming down harder, its flooding in there -- at some point weve got to draw the line," Giants manager Bruce Bochy said. "You want to play the game, but its pretty bad out there. The fields in bad shape." It was the first game shortened by rain at Great American Ball Park since Cincinnatis 4-2 win over the Cubs in five innings on Sept. 22, 2006. The Reds had a game suspended overnight because of rain earlier this season. The Giants returned to the place where they pulled off one of baseballs biggest playoff comebacks. After falling behind Cincinnati 0-2 in their NL division series last season, they won three straight at Greeat American to advance and eventually win the World Series. http://www.socceritalyonline.com/Eder-UEFA-EURO-Italy-Jersey/. Bochy got a good feeling as he walked into the ballpark on Monday, remembering those moments. His club hasnt had many good ones lately, going 10-17 in June, its worst month since July 2008. That included a six-game losing streak that was San Franciscos longest in three years. July hasnt started any better for the defending champions, who have lost nine of their last 11 games. Theyve scored two runs or less in eight of those 11. The Reds, too, were struggling to score runs and win games. They went 2-6 on a trip out West, getting shut out twice while falling 5 1/2 games out in the NL Central, their biggest deficit in two years. No such problems this time. "You just dont know why," Baker said. "We were more aggressive. We didnt get deep into the count. We were attacking pitches early early. Everybody got into the act. We got a couple of cheap hits. We got a couple of line drives. Then we got the big three-run homer." The Reds scored four times in the second inning off Kickham, more runs than they managed in four of their last five games. The 24-year-old pitcher has gotten a rough introduction to the majors, making his first three starts on the road and losing all of them. Hes given up 21 hits and 16 earned runs in 10 1-3 innings. Jake Dunning had just started warming in the Giants bullpen when Frazier hit a three-run homer in the third on Kickhams 56th pitch. It was the fourth homer Kickham has given up in his three starts. That was the first time the Reds had scored more than five runs at Great American since an 8-2 win over Cleveland on May 28. NOTES: Kickham doubled in the second inning for his first major league hit. ... Giants RHP Ryan Vogelsong played catch before the game. He broke bones in his hand on a swing May 20 and needed surgery. Hes still several weeks away from returning. ... Belts homer was his ninth, tying his career high from his rookie season of 2011. ... Buster Posey was back behind the plate after playing two games at 1B to rest his tight legs. He left with rain falling in the sixth. ... Arroyo was coming off his worst start, a season-high seven runs in a season-low four innings of a 7-3 loss in Oakland. NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 28 Nov - 06:01 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation