Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum

me and I put it right where I

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Adjoint(e) au Maire
Adjoint(e) au Maire

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre
Ma miniville: URL
My minicity: URL
Ma Ville Virtuelle: URL

MessagePosté le: Sam 26 Nov - 07:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: me and I put it right where I Répondre en citant

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. Jesse Lingard Jersey . -- The Minnesota Vikings are struggling both on and off the field. Middle linebacker Erin Henderson became the latest to find trouble, when news of his drunken-driving arrest surfaced Wednesday. Wide receiver Jerome Simpson was jailed Nov. 9 and later charged with two counts of DWI. Cornerback A.J. Jefferson was released Monday mere hours after he was arrested following a fight with his girlfriend. Jefferson was charged Wednesday with one count of felony domestic assault by strangulation. Thats three police-blotter appearances in three weeks for a team with a 2-8-1 record. "The fact that we have had three recent off field situations is unacceptable and disappointing," general manager Rick Spielman said in a prepared statement. "Our organization looks at each situation and the circumstances involved to determine our actions with those players and how to best move forward. The Vikings have a comprehensive approach with our player development program and excellent resources that are a part of this organization, but certainly we will take a methodical look at how we can improve upon our current programs to prevent these situations in the future." Spielman left the questions from reporters about Henderson up to coach Leslie Frazier, who politely but uncomfortably declined to answer most of them. Henderson is expected to play, Frazier said, but not start Sunday against Chicago. Henderson didnt practice last week or play at Green Bay because of what the team described as a personal matter, and Frazier declined to answer whether the arrest and Hendersons absence were connected. He said Henderson was not being punished, however, by the team. According to police in the Minneapolis suburb of Eden Prairie, where the Vikings have their headquarters, Henderson was arrested Nov. 19 for probable cause driving while intoxicated and possession of a controlled substance. As of Wednesday he had not been charged with a crime. Hendersons attorney, David Valentini, filed a petition Wednesday in Hennepin County court to have his drivers license reinstated. Because Henderson registered a 0.11 blood alcohol concentration following a breath test, his license was automatically revoked. According to the petition, Henderson claimed police did not have "articulable grounds to make an investigatory stop" nor did they have "reasonable and probable cause" for arrest. Henderson told reporters he was sorry for his teammates and the organization for "any embarrassment" he brought. He declined to speak specifically about his case. He also said his absence last week was "a mutual thing" between him and the team. "It was a wake-up call for me and, honestly, it may be something that I needed in the long run, something I think will help me progress and become the person Im capable of being and the man that I want to be," Henderson said. He added: "This will give me the opportunity to really step back and look in the mirror and look at my reflection and become happier with the person that I am and the person that I know I can become. And like I said, Ive been given a lot of great tools and a lot of resources by the program and by the organization here, something Im very thankful for. I look forward to showing you guys the improvements of myself." Audie Cole filled in for Henderson last week and will likely keep that spot. Cole had a team-high 13 tackles, one sack and three quarterback hits on Sunday. "We came back on Monday, looked at the tape and verified some of the things that we saw in the game," Frazier said. "And you say, How do you just sit this guy down and not give him a chance to show if he can continue this? So we made the decision based on the way he performed, and well get a chance to see him play this Sunday and see how he does." Cornerback Xavier Rhodes was the most notable player on the injury report. He had yet to pass all of his post-concussion tests after getting hurt Sunday, but Frazier said he hoped the rookie could practice Thursday. Sam Johnstone Jersey . Watch the game live on TSN and TSN GO at 9pm et/6pm pt. Serge Ibaka returned to the Thunder lineup from a calf injury that was supposed to sideline him for the remainder of the postseason and the results were sparkling. Henrikh Mkhitaryan Jersey . LeBron James leads the Miami Heat in a quest for three consecutive championship titles, while Tim Duncan looks to add his fifth ring with the San Antonio Spurs when the series tips off with Game 1: Miami @ San Antonio on Thursday, June 5 at 9 p. http://www.jerseysmanchesterunitedsoccer.com/womens-axel-tuanzebe-manchester-united-jersey/ . "Youre next." Hardly. Iguodala tormented his former team with a game better than any he ever played in eight seasons with the 76ers.San Jose, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Joe Pavelski scored the game-winning goal early in the third period to lead the San Jose Sharks to a 2-1 victory over the Minnesota Wild on Thursday. Brent Burns also scored and Joe Thornton assisted on both markers for the Sharks, who have won six of their last seven games. Alex Stalock stopped 18-of-19 shots fired his way in the win. Christian Folins first NHL goal accounted for Minnesotas lone goal and Darcy Kuemper made 28 saves in defeat. We put ourselves in a winnable hockey game, Wild head coach Mike Yeo said. In the end, we just didnt do quite enough. After a scoreless first, Burns took a cross-ice feed from Justin Braun and blasted a shot past Kuemper from just above the left circle for a power-play goal with 5:09 to play in the middle stanza. Folins slapper from the right circle eluded a screened Stalock for a tied game 1:03 into the third, but San Jose reclaimed the lead 45 seconds later. Pavelski charged uup to the left circle and one-timed Joe Thorntons dish from the right boards into an open net for the game-winner. Blank Manchester United Jersey. (Thornton) found me and I put it right where I wanted, Pavelski said. Those are the ones you have to bury. Minnesota pulled Kuemper with over two minutes to play, but was unable to net the equalizer. Game Notes The Wild fell to 1-9-1 in their last 11 games at SAP center ... Thornton moved into 39th on the NHLs all-time scoring list with 1,220 points, passing the recently-departed Jean Beliveau ... The Sharks are now 11-2-2 this season when scoring first ... Wild defenseman Marco Scandella served the first of his two- game suspension ... Prior to the game, San Jose placed defenseman Matt Nieto and forward Mike Brown on injured reserve and recalled forward Chris Tierney and defenseman Matt Tennyson from Worcester (AHL) ... The two teams will conclude the season series on Jan. 6 in Minnesota. NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 26 Nov - 07:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation