Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum

end at minus-14. I felt

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Adjoint(e) au Maire
Adjoint(e) au Maire

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre
Ma miniville: URL
My minicity: URL
Ma Ville Virtuelle: URL

MessagePosté le: Jeu 24 Nov - 07:35 (2016)    Sujet du message: end at minus-14. I felt Répondre en citant

Dandy Flame caused an upset of seismic proportions at Wolverhampton on Monday evening when a rare winner at the huge starting price of 200/1. Jonathan Casillas Giants Jersey . Sent off a 100/1 chance on his debut on July 11, when last of eight at Windsor, the market suggested he was even more of a no-hoper in the five-furlong FCL Global Forwarding Making Logistics Personal Maiden Stakes.But Dandy Flame, trained and owned by Berkshire-based Jose Santos, made an absolute mockery of the formbook as he surged two and three-quarter lengths clear of Elegantly Bound in the hands of Renato Souza. Santos admitted hed even invested a few pounds on the winner.The Lambourn trainer said: I run him at Windsor two weeks ago but the jockey said he didnt appreciate the ground - he changed his legs and looked green.But he looked absolutely fine after the race and we knew he would be happier at Wolverhampton because he works very well at home on the all-weather.Thankfully, it has paid off and Im absolutely over the moon with him as he showed everyone what he could do.Id be lying if I said I didnt have a bet on him, but I should have had more.For us, its a great result and we are very happy with what we have got. My wife will be in absolute panic now - shell be going crazy! Keenan Robinson Giants Jersey . Its great to be back for another season in Banditland, and Im looking forward to another competitive season with my teammates, said Tavares. Jay Bromley Jersey . Better still, its in the same team and there are 13 races left for it to develop. http://www.nygiantsfanatic.com/c-46-giants-john-jerry-jersey.aspx . Louis, MO (SportsNetwork.Shanghai, China (SportsNetwork.com) - Nicolas Colsaerts fired an 8-under 64 on Friday and he jumped into the lead after 36 holes of the BMW Masters. Colsaerts, who won twice in the 2012 season, finished two rounds at 14-under- par 130. His total of 130 matched the tournaments 36-hole scoring record. Peter Hanson set that mark en route to victory in 2012. First-round leader Alexander Levy posted a 6-under 66 and he dropped into second place at minus-13. Romain Wattel carded a 67 on Friday and he is alone in third at 11-under-par 133. Marcel Siem and Branden Grace both shot 66 on Friday. They were joined in fourth place at minus-10 by Emiliano Grillo (6Cool. Thomas Bjorn (67) is one stroke back at minus-9 at Lake Malaren Golf Club. Colsaerts played the back nine first in round two. He got going with birdies on the 11th and 13th. He moved to 10-under with birdies at 15 and 16. Levy flew out of the gate with three birdies in the first four holes to join Colsaerts at minus-10. Levy briefly grabbed the lead with a birdie at the par-5 seventh. After three pars in a row, Colsaerts converted back-to-back birdies from the second to move back into the lead at 12-under. There was a 2-shot swing in Levys favor as Colsaerts bogeyed the fifth for the second daay in a row, while Levy made birdie at the 11th. Jason Pierre-Paul Giants Jersey. There was another 2-stroke swing on the next hole to each player. Colsaerts made birdie at the sixth, while Levy stumbled to a bogey at the 12th. Colsaerts made it two in a row as he birdied the seventh for the second straight round. He also birdied the ninth, his last, to end at minus-14. I felt like Ive been in the zone a couple of times lately and it doesnt really happen in such a short period of time like this, Colsaerts said. So its pretty nice when you can get it going like this and Ive been playing quite well for the last couple of months. Im comfortable being back here now. Im quite happy being here and playing the way I am capable of. Levy bounced back from his bogey at 12 with birdies at 14 and 15 to get within one of the lead. He ended there as he parred the final three holes. Three weeks ago, Levy beat Colsaerts to win the rain-shortened Portugal Masters. NOTES: Colsaerts owned the 36-hole lead for the fourth time in his European Tour career ... He has failed to win any the previous three times he was in that position ... Colsaerts made the cut in just eight of his 16 tour starts this season on the European Tour, but he does have two runner-up finishes. NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 24 Nov - 07:35 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation