Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum

sign with another team. "Im not in

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Adjoint(e) au Maire
Adjoint(e) au Maire

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre
Ma miniville: URL
My minicity: URL
Ma Ville Virtuelle: URL

MessagePosté le: Mer 23 Nov - 07:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: sign with another team. "Im not in Répondre en citant

ST. Jerseys From China . JOHNS, N.L. -- Josh Morrissey was going to get a goal eventually. He just didnt know it would come in the playoffs. Morrissey scored his first goal as a pro to help the St. Johns IceCaps beat the Norfolk Admirals 2-1 to tie their series at one Wednesday night in American Hockey League playoff action. "Its pretty nice, for sure," Morrissey said. "Ive had some really good chances here in the last couple of games and Im getting a lot more confident. I guess I knew sooner or later it would come (but) its nice to get it tonight." IceCaps head coach Keith McCambridge is happy with the play of the 19-year-old defenceman. "He has earned the trust of the coaching staff and, just as importantly, his teammates," said McCambridge. "Hes a young, top-end prospect. Throughout the playoffs he has been strong for us. He was picked in the first round for a reason. Hes a good player and hes going to continue to get better." Morrissey said that knowing his coach is behind him has helped his confidence. "Its awesome for them to have that confidence in me. The players and coaches have made me feel comfortable since (I have been) here. They have really helped me adapt to the level of play. Its a lot easier to play when youre comfortable." The IceCaps scored both of their goals on the power play, which was an important factor in the win according to McCambridge. "We all know that special teams are a huge piece of being able to win games in the playoffs, so for us to be able to capitalize on those chances was obviously a big part of this game," said McCambridge. "Those power plays, some games they are clicking and other games you have to try and make adjustments." Jason Jaffray also scored for the IceCaps, while Chris Wagner had the lone goal for the Admirals. Morrissey broke the deadlock when he carried the puck over the blue-line and down the left wing before ripping a high wrist shot blocker side 2:48 into the second period on the power play. Jaffray doubled the IceCaps lead when he spun with his back to the net and unloaded a wrist shot into the back of the net on another power play nearly three minutes later. IceCaps goalie Michael Hutchinson saved his team from penalty trouble late in the second. Hutchinson came up big with a glove save on Matt Bailey, who wired a shot while wide open in the slot. Wagner brought the Admirals within one when he banged in a goal on the doorstep on the power play 10:05 into the third period after David Steckel threw the puck into the crease. Hutchinson finished with 32 saves while Admirals goalie John Gibson stopped 39. Cheap Soccer Jerseys . The third-ranked Lewis, a three-time winner this year on the LPGA Tour, had a 9-under 135 total at Emirates Golf Course in the Ladies European Tours season-ending tournament. Cheap MLB Jerseys . However, the 38-year-old is in no hurry to sign with another team. "Im not in a rush. This will be my last contract, so I want to do it right," said Burris on Thursday. http://www.stitchedchinajersey.com/ . Costa injured his right thigh muscle against Barcelona last Saturday and had sought treatment in Belgrade from a doctor specializing in using fluid derived from horse placenta to repair damaged cells.CINCINNATI - The Bengals re-signed safety Taylor Mays on Monday, a week after he became an unrestricted free agent. Mays is a four-year veteran who played in the first eight games last season before dislocating hhis shoulder, ending his season. Wholesale NFL Jerseys. The 49ers drafted Mays in the second round in 2010. Cincinnati got him in a trade the following year. Mays has played 50 games overall, starting 10 of them. NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 23 Nov - 07:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation