Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum

er two-time NBA champion with th

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Adjoint(e) au Maire
Adjoint(e) au Maire

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre
Ma miniville: URL
My minicity: URL
Ma Ville Virtuelle: URL

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Nov - 07:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: er two-time NBA champion with th Répondre en citant

LOS ANGELES -- The Dodgers and catcher A. Andy Levitre Falcons Jersey .J. Ellis have avoided arbitration, agreeing to a one-year contract. The team announced the deal Saturday. Los Angeles has yet to settle with arbitration-eligible closer Kenley Jansen. He is seeking $5.5 million and was offered $3.5 million after earning $512,000 last year. Earlier this month, the Dodgers and star pitcher Clayton Kershaw agreed on a $215 million, seven-year deal. Ellis drove in 52 runs last season, his second as the teams starting catcher. Deion Sanders Falcons Jersey . Detroits powerful offence made that unnecessary. Scherzer allowed two hits and struck out seven, and the Tigers backed their star right-hander with three early homers in an 8-1 victory over the Tampa Bay Rays on Thursday night. Ricardo Allen Falcons Jersey . - The Toronto Blue Jays have optioned pitchers Kyle Drabek, Chad Jenkins and Sean Nolin to triple-A Buffalo. http://www.falconsteamstoreauthentic.com/Youth-Malliciah-Goodman-Elite-Jersey/ .The result meant Juventus will spend the winter break three points clear of Roma after the league leader beat Cagliari 3-1 on Thursday.Milan remained seventh ahead of the rest of the weekends fixtures, but was provisionally two points behind third-place Napoli in their duel for the final Champions League spot.VITORIA, Spain -- Lamar Odoms brief venture into European basketball has been cut short by a back injury, according to his Spanish club. Baskonia said on Saturday that Odoms personal doctors in New York have ruled him unfit to play for two months, meaning he has "finished his present contract." Odom had travelled to New York with Baskonias permission. Odom, a former two-time NBA champion with the Los Angeles Lakes, signed a two-month deal with the Basque team last month after being out of contract since the close of the last NBA season. Odom thanked his new Spanish fans and said he still "represents" Baskonia. "I am going to try and get back on the court and give you guys a show," he told the club website. Odom, 34, looked rusty in his totaal of 23 minutes played in two games for Baskonia, scoring just two points. Julio Jones Falcons Jersey. "Lamar Odom as an athlete, he is a little embarrassed," Odom said. "But, at the same time, I am proud to be able to say that I am hurt and that I have a team that understands that I am injured and they are still supportive. That means a lot." Baskonia said it would "leave the door open" to resigning Odom when he recovers. This marks another bump in a rough year for the power forward, who averaged a career-low 4.0 points and 5.9 rebounds last season with the Los Angeles Clippers. He was arrested for drunken driving last summer before getting divorced from wife Khloe Kardashian, who he starred with in a reality television show, in December. NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Nov - 07:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation