Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum

heast Conference, but w

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Adjoint(e) au Maire
Adjoint(e) au Maire

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre
Ma miniville: URL
My minicity: URL
Ma Ville Virtuelle: URL

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Nov - 07:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: heast Conference, but w Répondre en citant

LONDON -- A decade after kicking a boot at David Beckhams head, Alex Ferguson used his autobiography to criticize the stars apparent pre-occupation with fame. Grant Fuhr Oilers Jersey . At Manchester United, Ferguson developed Beckham into one of the worlds most recognizable sportsmen, but the midfielder left United in 2003 for Real Madrid under a cloud after his relationship with the manager broke down. "David was the only player I managed who chose to be famous, who made it his mission to be known outside the game," the 71-year-old Ferguson wrote in his autobiography, which will be released on Thursday. "I felt uncomfortable with the celebrity aspect of his life." By moving to the Los Angeles Galaxy in 2007 after four years at Madrid, Ferguson said Beckham "surrendered a part of his career." In the 2002-03 season, Ferguson had concerns that Beckhams "application level had dropped" and his "work-rate was dropping." There was no way back after the February 2003 match against Arsenal. Ferguson was unhappy that Beckham neglected to track back when Arsenal scored its second goal in a 2-0 win. "As usual, with David at that time, he was dismissive of my criticism," Ferguson wrote. "Its possible that he was starting to think he was no longer needed to track back and chase." In the dressing room, Ferguson recalls Beckham swearing nearby before the boot flew. "I moved towards him, and as I approached I kicked a boot. It hit him right above the eye," Ferguson recalled. "Of course he rose to have a go at me and the players stopped him." After that, Ferguson told the board that Beckham had to leave. "The big problem for me -- and Im a football man -- he fell in love with (former Spice Girl) Victoria and that changed everything," Ferguson said Tuesday at his book launch. In the book, Ferguson detailed Beckhams insubordination, despairing when he refused to remove a beanie hat at a team dinner. By that time, Ferguson said, Beckham had been "swallowed up" by publicity agents. "David thought he was bigger than Alex Ferguson," Ferguson wrote. "You cannot have a player taking over the dressing room. Many tried. ... The focus of authority at Manchester United is the managers office. That was the death knell for him." Beckham was sold to Real Madrid in 2003, and made the surprise move away from Europe to the Los Angeles Galaxy. "I imagine he also had his eyes on Hollywood and the impact it would have on the next phase of his career," Ferguson wrote. "There was no footballing reason to go to America." Beckham ended his stint in LA last year, then spent five months at Paris Saint-Germain before retiring. "He is an icon to every kid in the world," Ferguson said Tuesday, stressing that he admired Beckham. Ferguson retired in May after winning his 13th Premier League title, bringing an end to the most successful managerial career in British football history. Among the 38 trophies won between 1986 and 2013 were two Champions League titles. Here are other highlights from Fergusons new autobiography, following up the first published in 1999. ------ WAYNE ROONEY The final days of Fergusons reign were overshadowed by Rooney asking to leave United due to his lack of playing time. The transfer request was refused by successor David Moyes. Rooney, who joined United from Everton in 2004, first stunned Ferguson in 2010 by asking to leave, complaining about the apparent lack of stars in the team. In the book, Ferguson recalled Rooney telling him United should have signed Germany playmaker Mesut Ozil in 2010 before he joined Real Madrid from Werder Bremen. "My reply was that it was none of his business who we should have gone for," Ferguson wrote. Ferguson told reporters on Tuesday that Ozil, who joined Arsenal in September, was "not on our radar" in 2010. As for Rooney, Ferguson, who remains at United as a director, is delighted with how the striker has performed this season. "Do you think I would drop Wayne Rooney if he was playing the way he is now? Absolutely no way," Ferguson said at the Institute of Directors in London. ------ ENGLAND JOB As a Scotsman who briefly coached his country at the 1986 World Cup, Ferguson was never going to take charge of rival England. The English Football Association tried -- twice. First, in 1999 before Kevin Keegan took charge, and again the following year before Sven-Goran Eriksson was hired. "It wasnt a bed of nails I was ever tempted to lie on," Ferguson wrote. Later on, Ferguson was irritated by Englands medical staff turning up at Uniteds training ground to check on players. "Often I felt that this was an insult to us," Ferguson wrote. "I wondered whether my Scottishness was a factor, a reason not to trust me." ------ ROY KEANE In the book Ferguson criticizes the "savage tongue" of former captain Roy Keane, who was forced out of United in 2005 after the Irishmans rant against his teammates and assistant coach Carlos Queiroz on Uniteds television channel. The interview has never been aired. "I just couldnt lose my control in this situation," Ferguson said Tuesday. "If I had let it pass and allowed it to happen the players would have viewed me differently ... throughout my career I have been strong enough to deal with important issues like that. Roy overstepped his mark. There was no other thing we could do." Keane accused Ferguson of bringing his dispute with shareholder John Magnier over a racehorse into the club. The legal battle before the club was sold to the Glazer family in 2005 is one issue Ferguson doesnt go into detail on in his memoirs. Similarly, Ferguson only has praise for the American owners despite fans criticizing the cost of servicing the debt resulting from their leveraged takeover. Ben Scrivens Oilers Jersey Authentic . Durant had 33 points, 12 rebounds and six assists, hit the tying 3-pointer late in regulation and made the go-ahead foul shots in overtime to lift the Thunder past the Wizards 106-105. John Wall missed a driving layup attempt at the buzzer for Washington, which was seeking its third straight win. Wayne Gretzky Oilers Jersey .com) - Tony Parker scored 17 points to lead the San Antonio Spurs to a comfortable 99-85 win over the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday. http://www.hockeyoilersshop.com/milan-lucic-jersey/ . Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse will reunite at this weekends season-opening World Cup at Canada Olympic Park as they begin their buildup to the Winter Games in Sochi.New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Jack Coffey Field has been good to Fordham in recent years, but the Road to Frisco passes through top-seeded New Hampshire, and the Rams feel up to the task after an impressive start to the FCS playoffs Saturday. Mike Nebrich threw for 421 yards and four touchdowns as Patriot League champion Fordham passed by Sacred Heart in the first round for the second straight year, this time by a 44-22 score. Fordham (11-2) will head to Durham next Saturday to face New Hampshire (10-1), the nations No. 1-ranked team, in the second round. It wont be the same as playing at home, where the Rams have won 10 straight games and 17 of their last 18. But the Rams appear ready for the challenge. Nebrich, who completed 29-of-50 pass attempts with two interceptions, threw two touchdowns each to Brian Wetzel (eight receptions, 166 yards) and Tebucky Jones Jr. (eight receptions, 1339 yards). Customized Oilers Jerseys. Fordham took command of the game by scoring on its final play of the second quarter - Wetzels 14-yard reception with nine seconds left to make it 24-16 - and its first play of the third quarter - Jones 97-yard reception at the 11:45 mark to make it 31-16. The Rams outgained Sacred Heart 511 yards to 314. Chase Edmonds rushed for 91 yards, including a 26-yard touchdown, and Michael Marando kicked three field goals. RJ Noel threw two touchdown passes to Tyle Dube for Sacred Heart (9-3), a co- champion out of the Northeast Conference, but was intercepted twice by All- Patriot League cornerback Ian Williams. Sean Bell rushed for 112 yards on 15 carries and Keshaudas Spence scored on a 22-yard run in the loss. Fordham won last years first-round matchup, 37-27. The 24-team FCS playoffs lead up to the Jan. 10 national championship game in Frisco, Texas. NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Nov - 07:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation