Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum

ce Grove, Alta. finished 13th (2:40

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Adjoint(e) au Maire
Adjoint(e) au Maire

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre
Ma miniville: URL
My minicity: URL
Ma Ville Virtuelle: URL

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Nov - 07:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: ce Grove, Alta. finished 13th (2:40 Répondre en citant

TORONTO -- The Milwaukee Brewers could have intentionally walked Edwin Encarnacion to load the bases with two outs in the bottom of the ninth of a tie game. David Krejci Bruins Jersey . Instead they decided to pitch to the Toronto slugger, and he ended the game in walk-off fashion. Encarnacion turned on a 3-1 slider from Brandon Kintzler for a no-doubt three-run shot that gave the Blue Jays a 7-4 win over the Brewers on Wednesday afternoon. "He hanged (it), I banged it," Encarnacion said. The win gave Toronto (47-39) a two-game mini-sweep of Milwaukee (51-35) and extended the Blue Jays lead atop the American League East to 1 1/2 games over Baltimore. The Orioles were scheduled to play the Texas Rangers later Wednesday. Encarnacion, whos now tied for the major-league lead with 26 homers, raised his arms in the air after finishing his swing. He dropped the bat, clapped his hands a few times and began to trot around the bases as the 24,286 fans at Rogers Centre roared in approval. "For me its the best moment you can have," Encarnacion said. "For any player to have a walk-off home run. So everybody (is) happy on the team and were going to fly a five-hour happy flight today." The Blue Jays will kick off a 10-game road trip Thursday at Oakland. Jose Reyes led off the ninth with a double and Melky Cabrera was intentionally walked. Anthony Gose tried to move both runners into scoring position, but Reyes was thrown out at third after the sacrifice bunt attempt. Darin Mastroianni struck out before Encarnacion hit his third career walkoff homer. "I should have just bounced a sinker and walked him or thrown the slider away off the plate," Kintzler said. "It definitely didnt go where I planned it." Jose Bautista and Juan Francisco also homered for Toronto. Casey Janssen (3-0) worked one inning of relief for the win, and reliever Will Smith (1-1) shouldered the loss. "A good win for the guys," said Blue Jays manager John Gibbons. "They finished a tough homestand with a good win." Both teams scored in the opening frame. Jonathan Lucroy hit a two-out double off Toronto starter J.A. Happ and scored when cleanup hitter Carlos Gomez hit a bloop single that dropped in right field. Bautista answered in the bottom half by hitting a solo shot in his first at-bat for the second straight day. He took a 3-1 pitch from starter Wily Peralta over the wall in left-centre field for his 17th homer of the year. The Brewers scored three times in the third inning but Happ settled down after that, recording 13 outs in a row before catcher Martin Maldonados bunt single in the seventh inning. "I tried to get back down and focus and try to cover some innings and let our offence grind it out, and thats what we did," Happ said. The Blue Jays tied the game with Franciscos two-run shot in the fourth, his 13th homer of the season. Toronto put baserunners on in the seventh but Mastroianni failed to advance the lead runner with a sacrifice bunt attempt. Brewers skipper Ron Roenicke was ejected in the top of the eighth and Gibbons was tossed in the bottom half after a safe call was overturned at second base. Gibbons admitted he was frustrated and perhaps a little on edge after a long homestand with a lot of day games. "Maybe I got tired of looking at bunts not getting put down," he said with a smile. "So I said, Ill go have a beer." It was Roenickes first ejection of the season and the second for Gibbons. Notes: The game took three hours one minute to play. ... With dark clouds hovering in the area, the roof started to close in the ninth inning. ... Bautista was the designated hitter for the second straight day. Cabrera started in Bautistas usual spot in right field and Encarnacion started in left field. ... Earlier Wednesday, the Blue Jays announced that they signed first-round picks Jeff Hoffman and Max Pentecost. Hoffman, a right-handed pitcher, was selected ninth overall. Pentecost, a catcher, was taken with the 11th pick. Both players are 21 years old. ... The Blue Jays wrapped up the homestand with a 5-4 record. ... Knuckleballer R.A. Dickey (6-7, 4.24) is scheduled to start the opener of the four-game series against Athletics right-hander Sonny Gray (7-3, 3.20). ... The Brewers get an off-day Thursday before kicking off a three-game set at Cincinnati. Brad Marchand Jersey . "Theyve been good against everybody," he said. Carlos Gomez launched a three-run homer and Matt Garza battled into the seventh inning for his first win in four starts to help the Brewers continue their mastery of the Rockies with a 7-4 victory Saturday. Jakub Zboril Jersey . She was 30. The former British No. 1 died peacefully surrounded by family and friends, the Womens Tennis Association said on its website. The Kyiv-born Baltacha, who represented Britain at the 2012 London Olympics, was diagnosed with the illness in January, two months after retiring from tennis and only weeks after she married her long-time coach Nino Severino. http://www.authenticbruinsnhlhockey.com/gerry-cheevers-jersey/ . - Jerome Verrier scored the winner 8:24 into overtime and Louis-Phillip Guindon stopped 46 shots as the Drummondville Voltigeurs edged the host Val-dOr Foreurs 4-3 on Friday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action.SOCHI, Russia -- Age is just a number for Canadian Paralympian Mac Marcoux. The 16-year-old from Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., and guide Robin Femy from Mont Tremblant, Que., captured gold in mens giant slalom at the Sochi Paralympics on Saturday, adding to the two bronze medals he claimed earlier in the Games. Marcoux -- the youngest member of Canadas Paralympic team -- led from start to finish in the mens visually impaired category, dominating in their first of two runs and easily maintaining their lead in the second run. "Its so awesome. Its still setting in. Ive never been so excited after a race," said Marcoux, who won with a two-run combined time of two minutes, 29.62 seconds. "When we crossed the finish line and Rob told me we won, my heart stopped for a second. I crashed into him and just couldnt speak. "All of what has happened at Sochi has exceeded my expectations. I never thought I would win a medal, let alone three." Marcoux and Femy only began skiing together two weeks ago when Marcouxs regular guide and older brother, BJ Marcoux, injured his back. Marcoux and Femy put any doubts of their fledgling partnership to rest early in the Games by winning bronze in downhill and super-G -- even winning their super-G medal with a broken radio headset and no communication. Immediately following Saturdays giant slalom, BJ, who has been by his brothers side all week, ran to Marcoux and the two embraced in a teary hug. "That was a pretty emotional hug. We both broke down a little bit," Marcoux said. "Weve been through everything together since we first started skiing together eight years ago and he has been the most supportive person. This is as much his medal as it is mine." As youngster Marcoux wraps up his first Paralympics with three medals, veteran Chris Williamson, from Toronto, skied in his final Paralympic race on Saturday. Williamson, who won bronze in the mens slalom on Thursday, said he feels like he is passing the torch to Marcoux. "I have a huge mix of emotions here at my last Paralympics, but Imm so pleased to have a medal and its pretty clear that visually impaired skiing in Canada is in good hands with Mac!" said Williamson, who finished fifth (2:37. Jake DeBrusk Bruins Jersey. .57). Jakub Krako of Slovakia (2:31.66) won the silver medal in the mens visually impaired category, and Russias Valerii Redkozubov earned bronze (2:33.57). Canadas mens sit-skiers didnt fare well in the giant slalom, with Josh Dueck, of Kimberley, B.C., Caleb Brousseau, from Terrace, B.C., and Calgarys Kurt Oatway all not finishing their first runs. Standing skier Kirk Schornstein, of Spruce Grove, Alta. finished 13th (2:40.97). Also at the Paralympics, Canadas national sledge hockey team won bronze, defeating Norway 3-0 in Saturdays bronze medal game at Shayba Arena. The medal is Canadas fourth all-time at the Paralympics; it won gold in 2006 in Torino, Italy, silver in 1998 in Nagano, Japan, and bronze in 1994 in Lillehammer, Norway, in addition to this years third-place finish. Billy Bridges of Summerside, P.E.I., scored twice to lead the Canadian offence, while Brad Bowden of Orton, Ont., added the other goal as Canada found the back of the net three times in 6:12 early in the second period to break open a scoreless game. Bowden finished with a goal and two assists, and Corbin Watson of Kingsville, Ont., made 10 saves for his third shutout in four games. Canada defeated China 5-4 in the semifinals and then went on to defeat Russia 8-3 in the final match to win the gold medal. In the 4x2.5-kilometre mixed para-Nordic skiing relay, Quebec Citys Sebastien Fortier, Robbi Weldon of Thunder Bay, Ont., and Ottawas Margarita Gorbounova did not finish. In the 4x2.5-kilometre open relay, Chris Klebl of Canmore, Alta., along with Brian McKeever, also from Canmore, and his guides of Erik Carleton, from Canmore, and Whitehorses Graham Nishikawa placed fourth in the open 4x2.5-kilometre relay with a time of 25:51.9. McKeever and company will look to win their third gold medal of the week on Sunday when they hit the start line for the final Nordic race of the 2014 Games. NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Nov - 07:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation