Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum

s.Dvorak had 590 points (2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Adjoint(e) au Maire
Adjoint(e) au Maire

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre
Ma miniville: URL
My minicity: URL
Ma Ville Virtuelle: URL

MessagePosté le: Sam 19 Nov - 08:20 (2016)    Sujet du message: s.Dvorak had 590 points (2 Répondre en citant

The Carolina Panthers are finally getting active in free agency. Cheap Nuggets Throwback Jerseys . The Panthers bolstered three areas of need on Friday, signing unrestricted free agent quarterback Joe Webb and cornerback Antoine Cason to one-year contracts and wide receiver Tiquan Underwood to a two-year deal. Financial terms were not released. The moves come after the Panthers signed free agents safety Roman Harper and wide receiver Jerricho Cotchery earlier this week. Webb gives the Panthers an extra quarterback during off-season workouts with Cam Newton sidelined four months rehabilitating from ankle surgery. Derek Anderson, who re-signed with the team, is expected to run the first-team offence while Newton is out. Webb spent the last four seasons with the Minnesota Vikings, seeing action at quarterback and wide receiver. The Panthers said in a press release they plan to use Webb at quarterback. A former sixth-round draft pick out of Alabama-Birmingham, Webb completed 88 of 152 passes for 853 yards and three touchdowns and five interceptions with Minnesota. Webb signed with the Panthers after what coach Ron Rivera described as a "strong workout" on Friday. "He is a young player who intrigues us and has a similar skill set to Cam," Rivera said in a press release. "With Cam sidelined for the spring, it is an opportunity to get a good evaluation of Joe as well as Matt Blanchard, who was on our practice squad last year." The 6-foot-1, 195-pound Cason is a six-year NFL veteran who played for Rivera in San Diego when Rivera was the Chargers defensive co-ordinator. Cason has played in 80 games with 49 career starts and is a potential replacement for starting cornerback Captain Munnerlyn, who signed this off-season as a free agent with Minnesota. "I have experience with Antoine and look forward to working with him again," Rivera said. Cason was a first-round draft pick by the Chargers in 2008 and had 12 interceptions and four forced fumbles in five seasons in San Diego. He signed with Arizona last year and saw his playing team dramatically reduced. He played in all 16 games but did not start, finishing with 14 tackles and two interceptions. Cason has been a durable player. Hes played in 96 consecutive games, which is tied for the third-longest active streak among NFL cornerbacks behind only William Gay (112) and Corey Graham (109), according to the Panthers. Underwood played the last two seasons with Tampa Bay where he started 10 games. He brings big play potential to Carolinas offence -- something they lost when Ted Ginn Jr. signed a free agent contract with the Cardinals this off-season. The 6-foot-1, 185-pound receiver caught 24 passes last season for 440 yards and four touchdowns in 2013, averaging 40 yards per TD catch and 18 yards per reception. "Tiquan has the kind of speed that helps any team and has shown good progress as a receiver," Rivera said. Cheap Danilo Gallinari Jersey . The struggling New Orleans Pelicans were simply overmatched. Crawford hit seven 3s on his way to 24 points, and the Clippers beat the Pelicans 123-110 on Monday night. "We understand what we do well. If we all do what we do well, well make our team stronger," Crawford said. Cheap Malik Beasley Jersey . Portuguese sides Benfica and Porto also advanced to the last eight while Basel overcame an early red card to win 2-1 at Salzburg and progress from a last-16 second leg that was briefly suspended because of crowd trouble. Lyon, Valencia and AZ Alkmaar will also be in Fridays draw in Nyon, Switzerland, where the team to avoid will be Juventus -- even though the Italian champions made heavy work of their all-Italian last-16 match against Fiorentina. http://www.authenticnuggetsproshop.com/Malik-Beasley-Jersey/ . "Im very pleased to be able to add a quarterback with Adrians experience and skill set," Calgary head coach and general manager John Hufnagel said in a statement.TORONTO - Former Edmonton Oilers forward Radek Dvorak announced his retirement on Tuesday, ending an NHL career that spanned 18 seasons with eight different teams.Dvorak had 590 points (227 goals, 363 assists) in 1,260 career NHL regular-season games. He also played for the Florida Panthers, New York Rangers, St. Louis Blues, Atlanta Thrashers, Dallas Stars, Anaheim Ducks and the Carolina Hurricanes.Dvorak had two stints with the Panthers and spent nine seasons with the team. The 37-year-old right-winger was selected by Florida with the 10th overall pick in the 1995 NHL Entry Draft.It was an honour for me to play in the best league in the world for 18 seasons, Dvorak said in a NHL Players Association release. I would like to thank all the orgganizations, coaches and teammates I played for or with. Authentic Dikembe Mutombo Nuggets Jersey. Also, thank you to my parents, wife and kids who have always supported me and helped me throughout my whole career. At last I would like to thank my fans who believed in and followed me all these years.Dvorak joined the Rangers after his first run with the Panthers. New York traded him to Edmonton in March 2003 and he had a 50-point season with the Oilers the following year. Dvorak had 28 points with the Oilers in the 2005-06 season and signed as a free agent with St. Louis in September 2006.He won world championship gold on three occasions with the Czech Republic.Dvorak also represented his country at the 2002 Salt Lake City Olympics and the 2004 World Cup. NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 19 Nov - 08:20 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation