Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum

nucks say that a settlement has

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Adjoint(e) au Maire
Adjoint(e) au Maire

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre
Ma miniville: URL
My minicity: URL
Ma Ville Virtuelle: URL

MessagePosté le: Sam 19 Nov - 08:19 (2016)    Sujet du message: nucks say that a settlement has Répondre en citant

TORONTO -- The Toronto Maple Leafs paid a price to keep their slim playoff hopes alive. Justin Grimm Cubs Jersey . Starting goaltender Jonathan Bernier suffered a lower-body injury Thursday as the Leafs went on to beat the Boston Bruins 4-3 in overtime. Bernier left the game at 8:22 of the third period favouring his left leg after Leafs defenceman Paul Ranger pushed Bruins forward Patrice Bergeron on top of Torontos goalie. Ranger was assessed a minor penalty for interference on the play and Bernier was replaced by James Reimer, who made 10 saves to record his 12th win of the season. "We were just kind of spinning around, pushing each other in front and he was looking for position," said Ranger of the battle with Bergeron. "I was pushing him around, next thing you know, I just pushed him and he was on top of (Bernier). "I want (Bernier) to be on the ice and on our team. We need him. Hes a key part of us. I hope that everything is OK. I dont know whats going to happen here." Leafs coach Randy Carlyle announced post-game that Bernier would undergo a MRI on Friday. Carlyle declined to say if his starter aggravated a groin injury suffered on Mar. 13 in the Leafs 3-2 win at Los Angeles. "Some times these things happen in hockey," said Ranger. "I just talked to (Bernier), he understands, these things happen some times." Bernier missed five games with the groin injury as the Leafs went on an 0-5-0 slide while Reimer, who started all five games, posted a 4.22 goals-against average and a .871 save percentage. "When you see a teammate go off accompanied by the training staff, its not good," said Leafs captain Dion Phaneuf. "You feel for him. Hes done so much for our team and hes such a big part of our team. Its a big loss. When we lose him to injury there it was definitely a blow to our team but Reims came in and did a great job for us." Bernier isnt the only health concern with the Maple Leafs as forward Joffrey Lupul did not play Thursday night. Lupul, according to the Leafs, suffered a lower-body injury while playing 18 minutes 32 seconds in the teams 3-2 win over the Calgary Flames on Tuesday. Lupul was replaced by David Clarkson on the teams second unit power play during the teams morning skate Thursday and was the first player off the ice. Lupul received treatment on Wednesday and then again on Thursday, but was deemed not ready for the game against the Bruins. Carlyle called Lupul doubtful for Saturday when Toronto plays host to the Winnipeg Jets. Lupul missed seven games with a groin injury suffered in the Leafs 6-0 loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets on Nov. 25. With the injury to Lupul, the Leafs recalled forward Carter Ashton from the AHLs Toronto Marlies, but he was a healthy scratch in the win over the Bruins. Ryne Sandberg Cubs Jersey . The lightning strike was in the parking lot of Crew Stadium on Saturday night, but its not known if the off-duty lieutenant was struck directly, Columbus Fire Department Battalion Chief Tracy Smith said. The firefighter, identified as Lt. Javier Baez Jersey . -- Jimmie Johnson has a sixth NASCAR championship in hand and two legends within reach. http://www.baseballcubsauthentic.com/miguel-montero-cubs-jersey/ .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons.The Vancouver Canucks say that a settlement has been reached in the lawsuit filed by Steve Moore against the team and Todd Bertuzzi, hours after Moores brother Mark told TSN that no deal had been reached. "Canucks Sports & Entertainment confirms that a mutually agreeable and confidential settlement of the action commenced by Steve Moore against Todd Bertuzzi and the Vancouver Canucks has been reached," the Canucks said in a statement. "The settlement is a result of mediation sessions with former Ontario Chief Justice Warren Winkler. No further details will be disclosed and the Canucks respectfully decline rrequests for comment. Ernie Banks Cubs Jersey. " Earlier Wednesday, Mark Moore said there was no deal between Steve and Bertuzzi. "I got a text message from Steve last night and hes very concerned," Mark Moore told TSN. "He says there is no deal yet and isnt sure what to do about all the media speculation. Mark Moore said his mother and Steves legal team believed Bertuzzis legal advisers are trying to ratchet up pressure on Moore to reach a settlement this month. "Bertuzzi is a free agent and he wants to sign a contract," Mark Moore continued. "They are trying to put on pressure...." NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 19 Nov - 08:19 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation