Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum

goals and winning

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Adjoint(e) au Maire
Adjoint(e) au Maire

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre
Ma miniville: URL
My minicity: URL
Ma Ville Virtuelle: URL

MessagePosté le: Sam 19 Nov - 08:18 (2016)    Sujet du message: goals and winning Répondre en citant

KAPOLEI, Hawaii -- Michelle Wie rallied from four strokes back entering the day to shoot a 5-under 67 on Saturday and win the LPGA LOTTE Championship. Didi Gregorius Yankees Jersey . The 24-year-old American finished at 14-under 274 after coming into the final round trailing third-round leader Angela Stanford by four shots after Fridays play. It was Wies third career victory on the LPGA Tour, and first since taking the CN Canadian Womens Open in 2010 -- snapping a 79-event winless drought. And, Wie did it at home. "Im just having fun out there," said Wie, who grew up in Honolulu. "I was out there and nervous. Every time I felt nervous out there, I was looking around, I felt there was no place Id rather be." Stanford had her worst round of the tournament, shooting a 1-over 73 that put her at 12-under 276 and two shots behind Wie. Top-ranked Inbee Park finished third with an 11-under 277. "Today, just didnt make the putts that Ive been making," Stanford said. "I wasnt hitting it great today. Just misclubbed a couple of times. Just didnt make good decisions." Wie came to LOTTE and her home state of Hawaii coming off a runner-up finish two weeks ago in the Kraft Nabisco Championship when she closed with a 71 for her best position of the season. "The highlight of this week was to come back home," Wie said. "There wasnt just one moment. From the first tee shot that I made to the last putt, the aloha that I felt from everyone was unbelievable." Stanford, the leader after the second and third rounds at breezy Ko Olina, came out strong with a birdie on the par-4 third hole to set herself up at 14-under early in the day. A bogey for Stanford and a birdie for Wie on the par-4 sixth closed the gap to within a stroke. The par-3 eighth brought Stanford, Wie and South Koreas Hyo Joo Kim to tie at 12 under. A birdie for Wie on the par-3 12th gave her the outright lead, and she gave a small triumphant fist pump to the crowd. "I really think a lot of times, they willed the ball in," Wie said of the fans. "I give a lot of credit to them this week." Another birdie on the par-5 13th put Wie two strokes ahead of two-day leader Stanford and three strokes ahead of Kim. Stanford and Kim were unable to close that gap as Wie won for the first time on American soil. "Shes been playing great," Stanford said. "Shes having a great year, so it was bound to happen. I just happened to be the one that caught the buzz saw." Trade winds continued to challenge golfers all day, gusting upward of 20 mph, according to the National Weather Service. "Well, my caddy isnt one for pep talks, but he gave a good one today," Wie said. "He said, Its windy out there today, but play your game, and thats really what I did. I didnt try to force anything. I had a number in my head that I thought I needed to shoot, and I got it. Kim came in fourth with 1-under 71 for 10-under 278 overall. Greg Bird Authentic Jersey . The hard-serving 22-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., became the first Canadian to be ranked in the Top 10 on the ATP World Tour thanks to his runner-up performance at Rogers Cup in Montreal. Thurman Munson Yankees Jersey . In their first meeting for six years, the Frenchmen dropped serve twice in the first set, but Giquel broke Simon two more times in the second. Gicquel moves on to face sixth-seeded Jarkko Nieminen of Finland, who advanced with a 7-6 (5), 7-6 (5) win against wild card Pierre-Hugues Herbert, despite the Frenchmans 23 aces. http://www.nyyankeesfanshop.com/Mariano-Rivera-yankees-jersey/ .com) - Matt Beleskey has helped give the Anaheim Ducks some scoring depth and hell look to stay hot on Wednesday night when his club hosts the struggling Philadelphia Flyers.Manchester United has moved out two high profile offensive weapons as the end of the transfer window nears. The club confirmed via Twitter on Sunday that the club has agreed to a transfer with Borussia Dortmund, sending Shinji Kagawa back to the German club. Kagawa, now 25, played two seasons with Dortmund between 2010 and 2012, leaving the club after back-to-back Bundesliga titles. The Japanese midfielder has appeared in 38 games with United over the past two seasons, scoring six goals and winning the Premier League title in 2012-13. United also sent striker Javier Hernandez to Real Madrid on loaan. Carlos Beltran Jersey. . According to Spanish publication AS the club has agreed to send the Mexican striker to the reigning Spanish champions. Hernandez, better known as "Chicharito" has spent the last four seasons with United, scoring 37 goals in 102 appearances. United acquired his services from Mexican side Guadalajara in 2010. The 26-year-old was a member of Uniteds 2010-11 and 2012-13 Premiership champion teams. United sits tied for 13th in the BPL table as of Sunday, having earned two draws through three matches. The teams next match is on Sept. 14 against Queens Park Rangers. NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 19 Nov - 08:18 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation