Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum

rl]. Phelps provides depth in the rotation, which will be

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Adjoint(e) au Maire
Adjoint(e) au Maire

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre
Ma miniville: URL
My minicity: URL
Ma Ville Virtuelle: URL

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Nov - 07:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: rl]. Phelps provides depth in the rotation, which will be Répondre en citant

ST. LeBron James Cavaliers Jersey . LOUIS -- The St. Louis Cardinals extended the contract of general manager John Mozeliak for two years through the 2018 season. Mozeliak, 45, has been with the Cardinals organization for the last 19 seasons, the last six as GM. During Mozeliaks tenure, the Cardinals have been to the post-season four times, winning two National League pennants, and a World Series in 2011. The Cardinals have also been recognized twice by Baseball America as the organization of the year (2011 and 2013). "I think what weve been able to accomplish here is something we all take a lot of pride in, but we also know every year is a new year and every year has new challenges," Mozeliak said. "I think thats the exciting thing about working with this group. Its innovative, its creative and its not looking back. Its about looking forward." Mozeliak has negotiated contracts to keep several key players under team control, including Matt Holliday, Yadier Molina, Adam Wainwright, Allen Craig and Matt Carpenter. Cardinals chairman Bill DeWitt said he thought the time was right to extend Mozeliak. "Given where we are and how the organizations doing, it was appropriate for us to do it," DeWitt said. "It was pretty hectic during spring training and the first part of the season, so we felt it was appropriate to do it now. "We really didnt have a lot of discussions. I met with him when we opened the season in Cincinnati. I talked to him about it at that time and we did it pretty quickly." That was just fine with Mozeliak. "I was obviously very excited. This is my home. Ive been with the Cardinals now going on 19 years. This is really what I know." Authentic Terrell Brandon Jersey . Philippe Desrosiers stopped 42 shots through overtime and three more in the shootout to pick up his third shutout of the season for Rimouski (31-15-7). Zachary Fucale made 28 saves for Halifax (34-17-3) in the loss. Authentic Mo Williams Jersey . Instead, Nonis and Kessel were sorting through the fallout of a wild melee with the Buffalo Sabres, one that saw Kessel suspended for the duration of the pre-season. http://www.procavaliersshop.com/terrell-brandon-cavaliers-jersey/ .com) - The top spot in the AFC South will be on the line when Houston native Andrew Luck and the Indianapolis Colts shoot for their fourth straight win when they take on the Texans at NRG Stadium.MIAMI - The Miami Marlins opted to replace NL comeback player of the year Casey McGehee with Martin Prado at third base because they want greater athleticism and a more favourable contract at the position.Even so, trading McGehee to the Giants wasnt an easy decision, Miami president of baseball operations Michael Hill said Saturday.It was probably one of the toughest phone calls Ive ever had to make, to let him know hed been traded, Hill said.Miami acquired Prado from the Yankees on Friday, and then traded McGehee for a pair of right-handed minor league pitchers.Prado, 31, hit .316 with seven homers and 16 RBIs in 133 at-bats for New York last year. Hes two years away from free agency, while McGehee, 32, can become a free agent after the 2015 season.Prado brings athleticism to both sides of the ball, offensively and defensively, Hill said. And the control — we know we have him for two years. Casey was on the brink of free agency. Given the opportunity, we felt it would be a good fit to bring Martin over.With the deals, the Marlins have changed 75 per cent of their infield this off-season. Second baseman Dee Gordon and first baseman Michael Morse are the other newcomers.In the deal with the Yankees, the Marlins acquired right-hander David Phelps for righty Nathan Eovaldi, first baaseman Garrett Jones and minor league right-hander Domingo German. Custom Cleveland Cavaliers Jersey. Phelps provides depth in the rotation, which will be without ace Jose Fernandez early in the season while he recovers from elbow surgery. Phelps is expected to compete for the fifth starting spot and can also relieve.It should be interesting to see how it unfolds, but we love the versatility, Hill said. We know the big man, Jose, is coming back in June or July, and we wanted to give ourselves as much flexibility as possible in our staff.Right-hander Dan Haren, acquired in a seven-player trade with the Dodgers last week, is considering retirement and hasnt made a decision, Hill said.Hes still working through it, Hill said. Were going to give him the time he needs. I just continue to stress to him that this is a good team, and we want him to be part of it. He would fit nicely.The Marlins havent given Haren a deadline, Hill said.Fernandez and slugger Giancarlo Stanton are on schedule in their recoveries from surgery, Hill said. Stanton, whose season was curtailed when he was hit in the face by a pitch in September, has begun his normal off-season training regimen in his native California.Hes good to go, Hill said. Hes working out, in the cage. Hes getting ready hopefully for an MVP season. Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Nov - 07:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation