Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum

questions from fans thro

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Adjoint(e) au Maire
Adjoint(e) au Maire

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre
Ma miniville: URL
My minicity: URL
Ma Ville Virtuelle: URL

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Nov - 07:18 (2016)    Sujet du message: questions from fans thro Répondre en citant

ST. New Balance 574 Mens Sale . PAUL, Minn. - Loui Erikssons goal 1:30 into overtime gave Boston a 3-2 win over Minnesota on Wednesday night, only the second victory for the Bruins in eight games and the fourth loss for the Wild in the past six.Carl Soderberg, who set up the winner with a cross-crease pass in front of Wild defenceman Marco Scandella, scored early for the Bruins along with Patrice Bergeron.Jason Pominville tied the game in the third period, and Kyle Brodziak also had a goal for the Wild, but Niklas Backstrom was beaten in the net for the second straight night. He stopped 22 shots.Niklas Svedberg made 35 saves for the Bruins in just his second start in 11 games. He relieved Tuukka Rask, who lost in a shootout on Tuesday at Nashville.The Wild dropped to 12-2-2 against the Bruins.SENATORS 2, DEVILS 0NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — Craig Anderson made 34 saves, and Kyle Turris scored two goals as Ottawa blanked New Jersey.Anderson earned his third shutout of the season and 29th in his NHL career. He had struggled recently, going 2-6-2 in his previous 10 starts. New Senators coach Dave Cameron improved to 2-1-1 since he replaced the fired Paul MacLean.The Devils, whose losing streak was extended to five games, went 0 for 5 on the power play — stymied by Anderson throughout.Turris gave the Senators a 1-0 lead with a power-play goal 2:47 in on Ottawas first shot of the game. Turris was off balance as he deflected Erik Karlssons point shot past Cory Schneider for his first goal in 11 games.He added an empty-net goal in the final second of the game.STARS 2, CANUCKS 0VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) — Kari Lehtonen made 27 saves for his second shutout this season and the 29th of his career as Dallas extended Vancouvers losing streak to five games.Colton Sceviour and Antoine Roussel, into an empty net, scored for the Stars.Eddie Lack stopped 27 shots for Vancouver. Lack started for the first time since Dec. 7 in place of No. 1 goalie Ryan Miller, who gave up five goals on 23 shots in a 5-1 loss to the New York Rangers on Saturday.Lehtonen has four wins this month but came in with a 3.10 goals-against average on the season. New Balance Shoes Sale . Trailing 5-4 in the third set, the 12th-ranked Isner fought off two match points and evened it at 5-5 with consecutive aces. The former University of Georgia star had his only service break of the match to go up 6-5 before firing the last four of his 30 aces to close out Ginepri, an Atlanta resident ranked 281st. Cheap New Balance 574 . "All he says is, its crazy," DeMar DeRozan told reporters following Torontos win over the Pistons Wednesday. The Raptors longest-serving members, Johnson and DeRozan have had two coaches and 56 different teammates in five seasons with the club, all without appearing in a single playoff game. http://www.nbalanceshoesaustralia.com/new-balance-990-australia.html .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings take aim at an eighth straight victory on Monday night as they wrap up a road trip versus the Calgary Flames.Lewis Hamilton has come under fire after spending the majority of Thursdays pre-Japanese GP drivers press conference on his phone. The world champion appeared distracted and uninterested during the Suzuka press conference, taking pictures of himself as well as other drivers on mobile application Snapchat.Asked what he was doing on his phone by the media, the Brit, under pressure after falling 23 points behind team-mate Nico Rosberg, replied: Just some snaps of us drivers, its quite funny. Hey man, weve been doing this a long, long time and its the same each time. Weve got to keep adding new things to it.But Hamiltons antics werent well received by the British press, with the media accusing the 31-year-old of showing a lack of respect to Japanese fans. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. I agree, the FIA press conference format is static, but you cant defend this, posted The Suns Ben Hunt.So apart from the lack of respect (which I dont expect people to get), when is it ok to swear on social media? Hardly good for the kids... Sky Sports F1 analyst Ted Kravitz says he does not understand Hamiltons behaviour The Times Kevin Eason, meanwhile, added: Think the world champion could have ditched the phone and concentrated a little harder for the benefit of the huge Japanese audience.Hamilton, however, responded to such remarks, claiming: Today was meant to be fun, not at all disrespectful. Some people take themselves too seriously. I had a blast, highlight of my day!Re press conference, its been the same for 10 years. New Balance 574 Sweatshirt. Its not the media or mediator, its the format. Fans should be asking the questions!! Supporters of Hamilton have also defended the three-time champion, suggesting that his Snapchats were more entertaining than the press conference itself, as well as praising his fan interaction.And on whether questions from fans through social media would help breathe new life into the Thursday proceedings, Sky F1s Martin Brundle added: Some will be nervous of being unprepared but if questions are good and pertinent then absolutely why not, Hamilton lost ground in the Drivers Championship after his engine blow-out from the lead in Malaysia, and Mercedes have now confirmed that the cause of the fault was a bearing failure. At Suzuka, he will revert to the engine he used at the previous race in Singapore. Hamilton was distracted at the news conference in Japan as he took photos of the drivers Hamilton, who insisted he hasnt even thought about the Sepang race since, also dismissed fan conspiracy claims after posting a heartfelt message to his Mercedes team on Instagram.They [fans] can just go on my Instagram, I put all my feelings on there, he said. If you see my post, you see how passionate I am about this team. Also See: Hamilton suffered big end failure Get a Sky Sports weekend pass The Formula 1 Gossip column The 2016 schedule and TV times Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Nov - 07:18 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation