Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum

s probably the biggest win of the

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Adjoint(e) au Maire
Adjoint(e) au Maire

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre
Ma miniville: URL
My minicity: URL
Ma Ville Virtuelle: URL

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Nov - 07:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: s probably the biggest win of the Répondre en citant

MONACO -- Torontos Daniel Nestor and Serbian partner Nenad Zimonjic lost 7-6 (5), 6-3 to Americans Bob and Mike Bryan in semifinal action Saturday at the Monte Carlo Masters. Kieran Trippier Jersey UK . Five years ago, Nestor and Zimonjic beat the American twins to win the title. But the Bryans, the worlds top-ranked team, needed 74 minutes to earn the victory Saturday as both Nestor and Zimonjic lost serve in the second set. "Those guys outplayed us, we just didnt execute well enough," said Nestor, who won a title in January in Sydney with Zimonjic before losing another in Dubai in February. "Our serving was not what it should have been. "Weve played the Bryans a lot and certainly know their game. But you have to be at the top of your game to beat therm and that didnt happen for us." The Bryans will meet Croatian Ivan Dodig and Marcelo Melo of Brazil in the final. Dodig and Melo defeated Max Mirnyi of Belarus and Russian Mikhail Youzhny 6-3, 1-6, 10-6 (match tiebreak) in their semifinal match. Nestor and Zimonjic lost on a series of second-set errors, with the 41-year-old Canadian dropping serve and Zimonjic doing the same in the final game. Zimonjic double-faulted to set up two match points for the Americans, who cemented the victory when Zimonjics backhand return sailed log. Nestor and Zimonjic had seven double-faults and never had the chance at a break of their own. Instead, they lost their serve twice. The Bryans have now won 20 straight matches. They also denied Zimonjic a shot at a sixth Monte Carlo title with four different partners, including Nestor in 2009 and 2010. Martin Skrtel Liverpool Jersey UK . On July 27 cyclings best-known race will host "La Course by Le Tour de France" -- a one-day womens competition staged hours before Tour riders race on the same circuit to finish the three-week event on Paris Champs-Elysees. Vincent Kompany Manchester City Jersey UK .com) - Devan Dubnyk stopped all 30 shots fired his way and made several big saves down the stretch for his third shutout of the season as the Minnesota Wild beat the Calgary Flames 1-0 on Tuesday. http://www.worldsoccersshopuk.com/LIVERPOOL-FC-RYAN-FULTON-JERSEY-UK/ . "It was a little weird looking over and seeing all the green uniforms," he said of his first game against the Boston Celtics.PHILADELPHIA -- Jonathan Papelbon lost the lead and then lost his cool. The Phillies closer made a lewd gesture to fans and was ejected after giving up four runs in the ninth inning during Philadelphias 5-4 loss to the Miami Marlins on Sunday. Papelbon grabbed his crotch as he walked to the dugout and was ejected by crew chief Joe West. He jogged out of the dugout and got into a face-to-face argument with West, who grasped the pitchers jersey to hold him off, and Papelbon then argued with first base umpire Marty Foster. Papelbon threw a cup of liquid on the field before leaving the dugout. "I told him Youve got to go," West said. "And then he charged out of the dugout and his head bumped into my hat. And I grabbed him and I said, Get off of me. "The whole thing started because the fans booed him and he made an obscene gesture. He had no business doing that. Hes got to be more professional than that. And thats why he was ejected." Papelbon denied gesturing lewdly toward fans and said boos had no impact on him. "This is baseball," Papelbon said. "I had to make an adjustment and I did it and by no means am I directing anything at any fans. . When Im out there and in the moment, the fans are irrelevant to me. I dont see them. I dont hear them. To me, this is pretty stupid, to be totally honest with you. "They pay money, they want to see a good game and they have the right to boo and do whatever they want to do, but when an umpire gets caught up in that and starts trying to look for extra things he may think are going on -- just umpire the game." Papelbon (2-3) had converted 14 straight save chances since July 22 when he entered with a 4-1 lead. He allowed five of his first six batters to reach, giving up Jarrod Saltalamacchias double, Kike Hernandezs walk, Adeiny Hechavarrias infield single, Jordany Valdespins RBI groundout, Christian Yelichs run-scoring infield single and pinch-hitter Justin Bours tying single. After Casey McGehee struck out, Papelbon bounced a wild pitch past catcher Carlos Ruiz as Yelich scored the go-ahead run. Nick Powell Jersey UK. Papelbon retired Marcell Ozuna on an inning-ending groundout. Papelbon blew a save for the fourth time in 41 chances this season. He had been 18 for 18 in career save chances against the Marlins. Anthony DeSclafani (2-2) got the final out of the eighth for the win. Steve Cishek walked Freddy Galvis leading off the bottom half and allowed Cody Asches single, then struck out Ben Revere, Maikel Franco and Chase Utley for his 35th save in 39 chances. Revere and Utley took called third strikes. Miami stopped a four-game losing streak. The Marlins had not won since Giancarlo Stanton took a fastball to the face on Thursday. "Its probably the biggest win of the year for us," Miami manager Mike Redmond said. "Its been very emotional the last few days. We needed a win." Francos RBI single in the third put Philadelphia ahead, but Hernandezs homer tied the score in the fourth. The Phillies opened a 3-1 lead in the fourth on Domonic Browns run-scoring, double-play grounder and Ruizs RBI single, and Utley hit into a run-scoring fielders choice in the eighth. Phillies starter David Buchanan allowed one run and five hits in 6 1-3 innings, and Marlins starter Tom Koehler gave up three runs -- two earned -- and seven hits in six innings. TRAINERS ROOM Phillies: SS Jimmy Rollins sat out a sixth consecutive game and has not played since straining his left hamstring on Sept. 8. UP NEXT Phillies: RHP Jerome Williams (3-1) takes the mound in the opener of Philadelphias 10-game West Coast trip. He faces San Diegos Andrew Cashner (3-7). Marlins: RHP Jarred Cosart (13-9), who has won four of six decisions since he was acquired from Houston, gets the ball in Miamis series opener with New York. He opposes RHP Jacob deGrom (8-6). GLOVE WORK Yelich slid on the warning track in left-centre near the 387-foot sign for a sliding backhand catch of Ruizs drive in the second. ROUNDING THE BASES Revere swiped second base in the first and eighth innings, giving him a career-high 45 steals. Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Nov - 07:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation