Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum

ed toward second base then gave

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Adjoint(e) au Maire
Adjoint(e) au Maire

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre
Ma miniville: URL
My minicity: URL
Ma Ville Virtuelle: URL

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Nov - 07:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: ed toward second base then gave Répondre en citant

OTTAWA - Anton Khudobin is finally starting to feel some relief after such a long struggle in net to start his season with the Carolina Hurricanes. Nacho Fernandez Real Madrid Jersey .Khudobin made 30 saves Saturday night as the Huricanes defeated the Ottawa Senators 3-2— his fourth victory in a row after failing to record a win in his first 10 outings of the season,It had to come at some point. I lost my first 10 games and I tried to find my game and Ive been a little frustrated, Khudobin said after the game in which he was named the first star.Right now Im just more relaxed and I dont think about anything I just stop the pucks.Nathan Gerbe and Justin Faulk each had a goal and an assist while Brad Malone also scored for the Hurricanes (15-25-5), who have one game remaining before the All-Star break.Cody Ceci and Mark Stone scored for the Senators (18-18-Cool, who were unable to get any puck possession in the Carolina zone after pulling Craig Anderson in favour of an extra attacker in the final two minutes.Anderson finished with 25 saves.Gerbe scored the winner with a little under six minutes to play in the third period when his shot from 15 feet inside the blue-line appeared to hit something on the way to the net before getting past Anderson.The teams had entered the third tied 1-1 but less than three minutes into the period each team added another.Stone gave the Senators their first lead of the game when he beat Khudobin high to the glove side just a minute into the period, but Faulk tied the game at 2:21.Its frustrating coming into the locker room after losses. You look at yourself and cant help but think your playoff hopes are dwindling after you lose games. We just need to find ways to get that success, said Stone, who has points in each of his last five games.It just takes a little bit of a run and some consistent hockey. This is the time now, these games are important and we have to string some wins together.The loss leaves the Senators 10-points out of a playoff spot, but worse than that its a game they certainly could have, perhaps should have won.Its a missed two points at the end of the day, Senators coach Dave Cameron said, then turning to baseball for an analogy.Its kind of like if youre at bat with the game on the line and you hit a 450-foot foul ball and then you strike out. When you go back to the dugout what do you think about, the near miss or the strikeout? We have to concentrate on the strikeout to get us over that hump. We have to be able to put that ball in play.Erik Karlsson had two chances in the third period to give the Senators the lead and break the 2-2 tie but was stopped by Khudobin on a breakaway on one opportunity and then stopped by the post on another.A lot of the credit for the win also goes to Hurricanes defenceman Tim Gleason, who had three hits and three blocked shots and was awarded the red firemans hat after the game as the hardest worker by his teammates.Its a great feeling and a great honour. Ill just take it in stride and enjoy it for as long as it lasts, Gleason said.The Senators had the majority of opportunities in the first period but it was the Hurricanes who emerged from the opening 20 minutes with a 1-0 lead.After several turnovers along the side boards the puck went behind the goal line at the side of the Senators net where Patrick Dwyer won a battle with Ottawa defenceman Patrick Wiercioch and fed Malone in front of the net for the first goal of the game.Malone took a pass and beat Anderson with a quick shot with just 32 seconds left in the period.Earlier on Khudobin made a great save off Mike Hoffman at the tail end of a two-on-one rush and then caught a break as Curtis Lazar lost control of the puck after getting Khudobin down and out on another two-on-one.It didnt take the Senators long to respond as Ceci scored 4:39 into the second period.Erik Condra took a shot the Khudobin stopped but he let out a huge rebound that Ceci caught up to and fired into an empty net as he was following up on the play.There was an ugly incident not long after as Eric Staal caught Senators defenceman Jared Cowen in the mouth with his stick as he took a full swing at a puck that was on its way down following a high bounce.Staal took a double minor as Cowen left the ice with a bloodied mouth, although he did return to the game.Notes- Chris Phillips and Colin Greening were scratches for the Senators. Andrej Nestrasil, John-Michael Liles and Alexander Semin were scratches for the Hurricanes…Anderson played in his 400th NHL game Saturday and 187th with the Senators…The Hurricanes have earned at least one point in 15 of their past 18 games against the Senators…Alexander Semin has just one goal and eight points in 26 games this season after signing a one-year contract in July with the Hurricanes worth US$7 million. Gareth Bale Real Madrid Jersey . - Diego Fagundez scored his team-leading 13th goal of the season in the 76th minute to lift the Revolution to a 3-2 victory over the Columbus Crew on Saturday night that kept New Englands playoff hopes alive. Pepe Jersey . -- Center Max Unger and tight end Zach Miller are both probable for the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday against the New York Giants and Percy Harvins recovery continues to be slow. http://www.realmadridfcprohop.com/Authentic-Keylor-Navas-Jersey/ . - First-timer Chris Harris Jr. NEW YORK -- Mets manager Terry Collins quickly changed out of his uniform and met the media in slacks and a purple polo shirt Sunday, in a hurry to make his All-Star break flight. The way the Mets are playing, though, Collins and his team sounded as if the real rush was to get back to playing baseball. Jacob deGrom had a tiebreaking single and again shut down the Marlins with seven impressive innings, David Wright doubled twice and drove in two runs, and New York completed a three-game sweep of Miami with a 9-1 victory. Wright, Curtis Granderson and Juan Lagares each had RBI doubles, and Chris Young added a sacrifice fly for New York in its eighth win on a 10-game homestand heading into the four-day break. "You hate to take a break when were swinging the bats well, getting great pitching performances -- our bullpens been fantastic," Wright said. "Were kind of clicking on all cylinders, so hopefully we pick up right where we left off." Wright has been on a tear since coming back July 5 after missing seven days with a bruised left rotator cuff. After this 2-for-4 day, he is 12 for 33 (.363) with seven RBIs in nine games. Despite his streak, Wright had a cortisone shot in the shoulder after the game. "There are no issues with my shoulder," Wright said. Wright, Young, Lucas Duda and Anthony Recker each drove in a run with the bases loaded in the eighth, a situation the Mets have struggled in all season. New York even benefited from a rare obstruction call for a run in the sixth inning as they jumped over the Marlins, losers of four straight, and into third place in the NL East at 45-50. What makes this streak -- the second-most wins in a 10-game homestand since Citi Field opened in 2009 -- especially encouraging is that it followed a demoralizing trip in which the Mets lost six of seven. "These guys just stepped it up," Collins said. "You can say it, you can think it, but when you actually do it and have success doing it, it changes things." DeGrom (3-5) had little trouble in his 12th career start, striking out eight and allowing five hits and a run even though he didnt have his best stuff. He also produced at the plate. A .273 hitter (6 for 22) coming in who has batted eighth in the lineup, deGrom got his first big league RBI after Brad Hand (0-2) intentionally walked Ruben Teejada to face the lanky former college shortstop. Lucas Vazquez Jersey. DeGrom lined a single to centre for a 2-1 lead. "I wanted to get a hit when I saw them walk Tejada," deGrom said. "I just barrelled the ball." Hand was knocked out of the game with a bruised right shin. He took a sharp grounder off the leg in the fourth and then was removed for a pinch-hitter in the fifth. He is day to day. Hand yielded three runs and six hits, falling to 1-12 as a starter. "It is pretty sore right now," Hand said. "I mean it felt fine the rest of that inning but when I came in and sat down for a little bit, it did not feel very good after that." The Mets were already leading 4-1 when Granderson, who had three hits, a walk and an RBI, led off the sixth with a single. An out later, Wright hit a sharp grounder over third base. Rounding second, Granderson slightly altered his path to avoid second baseman Ed Lucas. Second base umpire Will Little immediately pointed at Lucas to indicate obstruction. Granderson raced home but was called out on a close tag play at the plate. Before Collins could post an argument about the out call, Little came in and emphatically gestured toward second base then gave a sweeping safe sign. "It did not look like he interfered with him to me," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said. "I mean Granderson is a pretty fast guy, I do not know if I have ever seen that called." The Marlins tied it in the fourth thanks to some help from Eric Campbell, who misplayed a fly to medium right field in his first major league start at second base into a double for Garrett Jones. Marcell Ozuna then beat out an infield single to shortstop for a run. NOTES: The Mets came in batting .165 (13 for 79) with the bases loaded. ... The Mets will use RHPs Bartolo Colon, Dillon Gee and Zack Wheeler in the first three games after the break, at San Diego. The rest of the rotation will depend on the health of several pitchers, one being Jonathon Niese. The left-hander threw off the mound for first time since going on the DL on July 6 with a shoulder strain and said he felt great. ... RHP Nathan Eovaldi will likely start the first game for the Marlins against San Francisco in Miami. ... Eric Young Jr. had a pinch-hit single and two stolen bases, and he also grounded out, in the eighth. Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Nov - 07:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation