Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum

yre not terrible pitches, theyre

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Adjoint(e) au Maire
Adjoint(e) au Maire

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre
Ma miniville: URL
My minicity: URL
Ma Ville Virtuelle: URL

MessagePosté le: Mer 16 Nov - 03:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: yre not terrible pitches, theyre Répondre en citant

CHARLOTTE, N. Stefan Savic Atletico Madrid Jersey .C. -- Al Jefferson is doubtful for Game 4 Monday night against the Miami Heat due to a lingering foot injury, according to Bobcats coach Steve Clifford. Jefferson, the teams leading scorer and rebounder, has been hobbled since straining the plantar fascia in his left foot in the first quarter of Game 1. He didnt participate in Mondays shoot around. "Hes not close to where he was for the last two games," Clifford said. Clifford said in Game 3 Jeffersons foot got worse as the game progressed and having only one day off in between games didnt help his chances of being ready for Game 4. Jefferson hobbled noticeably Monday as he left the gym after watching teammates shoot around in practice. Jefferson said he feels as if hes "walking on needles." "I wouldnt wish this pain on anyone," Jefferson said. "Its the worst pain Ive ever dealt with in my career." Jefferson wouldnt rule himself out, saying hes taking things hour-to-hour. "Im seeing how its going to feel and go from there," Jefferson said. Miami leads the series 3-0 and can close out the Bobcats with a win Monday night in Charlotte. Clifford said Bismack Biyombo is expected to start for Jefferson. That represents a major dropoff in production, particularly from the offensive end. Jefferson averaged 21.8 points and 10.8 rebound per game in his first season with the Bobcats, while Biyombo has never scored more than 14 points in a game. Biyombo has only played 15 minutes in the playoffs and scored one point. Jeffersons teammates said they respect his ability to get on the floor the past two games. "He has given us all he can," point guard Kemba Walker said. "And I think down to a man we appreciate his effort. Hes been nothing but great for us. He has been playing really well and hes not 100 per cent." Said Clifford: "I know how badly Al wants to play. The most upset person about this is him. So its frustrating, but again its part of pro sports." Clifford said the Bobcats will play more five-man basketball using pick and rolls, rather than relying on Jefferson in the low post. Walker, the teams second-leading scorer, will be relied upon to help pick up the slack in Jeffersons absence. "We have to find better ways for Kemba to be on the attack," Clifford said. Jefferson said its frustrating that he worked so hard all season only to injure the foot in the first quarter of the playoffs. "This season has been a great season for all of the things we have done so far," Jefferson said. "We are going into the game tonight trying to win... Regardless of what may happen it has been a wonderful season and guys have a lot to be proud of for the things we have done this season. But we cant take any steps back. We have to continue to build and get better." Jefferson said he wont need surgery after the season. Oliver Torres Jersey . Compared to what hes gone through in recent weeks, that seemed like a breeze. Speaking to The Associated Press on Friday at an NBA Cares event, Silver said hes thrilled that the leagues attention can be on the championship series between the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs -- and not, as it was for so much of the post-season, on the off-the-court matters involving the banishment of Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling and now the looming sale of that franchise. Luciano Vietto Atletico Madrid Jersey . -- Michael Bennett gambled last off-season that playing on a one-year deal in Seattle would pay off in the future with the long-term contract he always wanted. http://www.atleticomadridfcteamshop.com/Authentic-Saul-Niguez-Jersey/ . Obasi chested the ball past one defender, prodded it past another and then rounded the keeper before scoring from a tight angle in the 16th minute. Seconds after the restart, Obasi set up Klaas Jan Huntelaar for the Dutchmans 11th goal from 13 games this season.CHICAGO -- Some hitters arent comfortable swinging at 3-0 pitches. Alexei Ramirez and Jose Abreu arent among them. Ramirez hit a grand slam to fuel Chicagos seven-run fourth inning and Jose Abreu hit his major league-leading 13th homer and drove in two runs -- both homers came on 3-0 pitches -- to lead the White Sox to a 9-3 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night. Ramirezs blast was his sixth career grand slam and broke open a 2-2 tie. "I was looking for a good pitch to connect, something that was over the plate," he said through a translator. "Thats what I did and I was able to hit it." Abreu was the designated hitter because of a nagging left ankle injury. He went 3 for 4 and leads the AL with 37 RBIs. His blast to straight away centre was estimated at 442-feet. "You dont see balls hit like that very much," said White Sox bench coach Mark Parent, who filled in for manager Robin Ventura in the postgame news conference although Ventura managed. "Well probably do the same thing tomorrow, DH him and try to get him a couple of days off on the road." Tyler Flowers also homered for the White Sox, who pounded out 15 hits. Andre Rienzo (3-0) allowed three runs on four hits in 5 2-3 innings and the bullpen pitched 3 1-3 scoreless innings. Brandon McCarthy (1-6) allowed nine hits and seven runs -- all in the fourth inning. "I have no idea what happened; I really dont know," McCarthy said. "I dont know if they changed their approach or just got super aggressive. I was throwing a lot of strikes, they just started jumping on everything." Arizona went up 2-0 on Gerardo Parras two-run homer in the third inning. The lead appeared secure because McCarthy was cruising, retiring all nine batters he faced in the first three innings on a total of 33 pitches. Things quickly turned in the bottom of the fourth. Alejandro De Aza broke up the no-hitter with a leadoff double and scored on a single by the next batter, Gordon Beckham. Following Connor Gillaspies single, Abreu drove in Beckham with a single to tie the score at 2 and make it four straight hits. Antoine Griezmann Atletico Madrid Jersey. Things were just getting started. Following a strikeout by Adam Dunn for the first out, Dayan Viciedo singled to load the bases and Ramirez broke the game open by sending a drive into the left-field bullpen. The White Sox werent done as the next three batters singled. McCarthy, who threw 31 pitches in the fourth inning, was knocked from the game on the last of those hits, a run-scoring single by De Aza, to make it 7-2. "Even looking back, theyre not terrible pitches, theyre not anything different than what I was doing the first three innings," McCarthy said. "Its just I dont know, I dont know how you get 9 hits out of 10 hitters, when I felt like I was doing the things I needed to do. Im baffled at this point." The Chicago hitters werent baffled by anything in the fourth. "The first time around, he was able to throw his sinker, he was able to throw his curveball efficiently," Ramirez said. "The second time, I just kind of lay off of that stuff and thats how I was able to get a good pitch. I think thats what everybody else did." The Diamondbacks got a run back in the top of the fifth on a run-scoring single by A.J. Pollock. Abreu then homered in the seventh to make it 8-3. Flowers had a leadoff homer in the eighth to close out the scoring. NOTES: Chicago RHP Nate Jones, whos been sidelined all season with a mysterious back injury, had surgery Monday to repair a pinched nerve. "It is a relief," he said, "because after surgery Im not feeling any pain in my hip." Jones isnt expected to begin baseball-related activity for four weeks, but expects to pitch this season. ... Chicago manager Robin Ventura will miss Saturdays game to attend the graduation of his daughter, Rachel, at Oklahoma State. Bench coach Mark Parent will manage. ... LHP Wade Miley (2-3) faces Jose Quintana (1-2) in the second game of the series. Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 16 Nov - 03:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation