Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum

o chance to get near the green after a pe

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Adjoint(e) au Maire
Adjoint(e) au Maire

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre
Ma miniville: URL
My minicity: URL
Ma Ville Virtuelle: URL

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Nov - 05:08 (2016)    Sujet du message: o chance to get near the green after a pe Répondre en citant

VANCOUVER -- Chris Del Bosco still wouldnt change a thing. NFL China Jerseys . The Canadian skicross racer appeared to have the bronze medal locked up in the mens final at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics, only to wipe out while trying to make a pass in the biggest moment of his career. Del Bosco made no apologies after that race, and is relishing his shot at redemption four years later. "Im known for some passes last minute ... most of the time it works out for me and on that day it didnt work out," said the 31-year-old Montreal resident. "I raced 100 per cent and thats how I do. Im not going to hold back and say OK here, we got this (bronze) locked up. Might as well just chill out. "I knew there was an opportunity for improvement and I took it. If I had to do it again I would do the same thing, just hope for a little different outcome." Del Bosco was among six athletes named Monday to a strong Canadian skicross team for next months Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia. "I never put third place or second place on a goal sheet," said Del Bosco. "I have pretty high expectations and Ive proven in the past I can make things happen when I need to." In fact, the entire Canadian skicross contingent -- which has a goal of earning medals in both the mens and womens races -- has shown an ability to make things happen. Joining Del Bosco on the team are Dave Duncan of London, Ont., Calgarys Brady Leman, Kelsey Serwa of Kelowna, B.C., Marielle Thompson of Whistler, B.C., and Georgia Simmerling of West Vancouver, B.C. The 24-year-old Serwa, who finished fifth in Vancouver behind Canadian gold medallist Ashleigh McIvor, said the competition to even make the team is fierce. "We push each other. I dont think our team would be as good if we didnt have ... motivation to really improve," said Serwa, won the world championship and X Games gold medal back in 2011. "We work really well together and I think thats really to our advantage." Serwa will be joined in the womens competition by the 21-year-old Thompson, the current World Cup leader, and the 24-year-old Simmerling, who suited up for Canada in alpine skiing at the 2010 Games. "Its really inspiring to look beside me and see the other two girls on my team, and the men too," said Serwa. "Everyone is just so dominant and so strong. "Its really cool to have the progression of watching where we came from and where we are now." On the mens side, the 31-year-old Duncan picked up his first two World Cup victories in December, while the 27-year-old Leman has five career World Cup podiums to his name. Leman -- who along with Duncan missed out on the sports Olympic debut in Vancouver because of injury -- is excited to get his first experience at a Games. "Im super proud and a little bit relieved," said Leman. "The way the last couple seasons have gone for me, Ive felt like I belong at the Olympics. "The Canadian freestyle team is just such a difficult team to make. Were so deep across all the disciplines." That talent, coupled with a sluggish start to the season, almost cost Del Bosco a spot in Sochi. The international ski federation allocates up to 26 spots for each country for all five freestyle disciplines. Del Bosco won the 2011 world championship and has two X Games gold medals to his name, but needed one podium finish in his final two races to make the Canadian team. The first event in France was cancelled due to weather, but he was still awarded top spot on the basis of his qualification time and his victory in his heat. Del Bosco then followed that up with a fifth-place finish the following day. "It was stressful, more after the fact knowing that I had put a good qualifier in," Del Bosco said of the cancelled race. "I was skiing really well and then it was called -- something completely out of my control. "I had faith that I put in all the work and I did everything I could on that day." McIvor, who attended Mondays announcement, said Canadians can expect Del Bosco to make the same move he did in Vancouver if the skier finds himself running third in the Sochi final. "I think you can depend on Chris to always give it his all and not settle for anything less than what he truly wants," said the 30-year-old McIvor, who retired in 2012 after a knee injury. "Hes definitely an all-or-nothing guy. "You have to be the most aggressive out there. What separates the good skicross athletes from the others is those who have that natural instinct to make good decisions under pressure and just keep on pushing." NFL Jerseys China . The injury will keep the Finnish forward out of the Olympics. The 29-year-old has 20 goals and 41 points in 56 games this season, his first with Tampa Bay. NFL Jerseys China Stitched .The league also seems to have a fairly active Twitter account www.twitter.com/bikinihockey that features the description “We provide a positive alternative to the hockey community and a venue for adult female hockey athletes to continue in their sport. http://www.chinanflonlinejerseys.com/ . Tony Parker had 33 points and nine assists and San Antonio never trailed in a resounding 116-92 victory over Portland, bullying the younger Trail Blazers in Game 1 of the Western Conference semifinals.PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. -- With one bold swing, Camilo Villegas turned a solid round at the Honda Classic into his lowest start in more than a year. Villegas drilled a three-wood from 263 yards over the water to about eight feet for an eagle on the par-5 18th hole at PGA National for a 6-under 64 that gave him a one-shot lead and another jolt of confidence as he tries to regain his status on the PGA Tour. Branden Grace was bullish when it came to the "Bears Trap" by making birdie on all three holes of the notorious stretch late on the back nine. He made it four in a row with a birdie on the 18th hole and was at 65 with Rickie Fowler, Robert Streb and Graham DeLaet of Weyburn, Sask. Defending champion Rory McIlroy and Tiger Woods each opened with 70 and walked away feeling much differently about their day. Woods played in the cool, cloudy morning and was in danger of a big number late in his round when he decided to take off his socks and shoes, don rain pants and step into a creek to play a shot half-submerged in the water. Instead of taking a drop that could have led to double bogey, he escaped with par and rallied for a 70. "I wasnt trying to advance it very far, just make sure I got it back in the fairway and give myself some kind of wedge shot in there, which I did," Woods said. McIlroy was 1 under for his day when his wedge from 105 yards sailed over the green, he chipped to just inside eight feet and took bogey when he missed the putt. It felt even worse coming on the easiest hole at PGA National, which played about a half-shot below par. "I only had 105 yards in for my third shot and ended up taking a 6," McIlroy said. "Wasnt the nicest way to finish. I saw enough pretty good golf out there to be positive going into the next few days." Ottawas Brad Fritsch fired a 68 and is tied for 30th, David Hearn of Brantford, Ont., is a shot back in a tie for 40th, Mike Weir (71) of Brights Grove, Ont., is tied for 81st and Calgarys Stephen Ames (73) is well back in a tie for 117th. Villegas will take just about anything positive at this stage in his career. Just four years after his back-to-back wins in FedEx Cup playoff events and climbing to as high as No. 7 in the world, the 31-year-old Colombian went into a slump so bad that over the last 18 months he lost his card last year and didnt earn it back in Q-school. A popular draw, he has received ample sponsor exemptions to get through the year and can build a full schedule. But he was middle-of-the-pack in the Humana Challenge, and then missed the cut at Torrey Pines and Pebble Beach. "This game is great when youre playing good," Villegas said. "When youre out here missing cuts and missing cuts, I dont care what people say. Yes, were blessed to have this job, but its not that much fun. ... The game was kicking my butt a little bit. Thats a good way to put it. But I know who I am. I know I belong out here. I know how good I can be, aand therefore, thats why youre just going to keep your head up and keep working. NFL Jerseys China Authentic. " It was his lowest round since a 63 to start the Humana Challenge a year ago. Villegas won the Honda Classic in 2010 at PGA National, so he at least has that to build on. Despite the good start, he wasnt afraid to risk ruining the day on the last hole. "My caddie said, Where are you going to go with the one," Villegas said. "And I said, Im looking straight at that flag. And I hit a great shot." Grace, part of the core of young South Africans on the rise, played the Honda Classic for the first time, though he had heard plenty about the water and trouble on Nos. 15, 16 and 17 that was dubbed "Bears Trap" in honour of course designer Jack Nicklaus. He saw it on TV and talked to Charl Schwartzel about it last week. And he brought a little trepidation with him to PGA National. "I sat down with Charl last week at the Match Play and he said, Listen, the four finishing holes are quite a beast out there. So I was a little nervous coming here," Grace said. "I just thought, Whats going to happen around that corner?" The first one was easy after a tee shot into two feet on the par-3 15th. He holed birdie putts of about 18 feet on the next two holes, and then his three-iron barely cleared the water in front of the green on the par-5 18th, leading to a simple up-and-down to finish in style. Dustin Johnson, coming off two missed cuts and a first-round loss in the Match Play, sorted out his issues with the driver and opened at 66 to join a group that included Lee Westwood, Sean OHair, Boo Weekley and Ben Kohles, who won back-to-back Web.com Tour events last year in his two starts after turning pro to earn a tour card. Woods didnt hit it all that poorly, except for his tee shot on the par-4 sixth, with the tees moved forward 40 yards. He drove it left and down the bank into the water. Because of where it first crossed the hazard, he would have had no chance to get near the green after a penalty drop. Woods saw enough the ball to give it a shot. He removed his shoes and socks as the gallery came to life. The ball shot out with a big splash, leaving Woods about 80 yards to a front pin. He hit wedge to 8 feet and saved par. "I was 1 over at the time, and if that ball is not playable from where its at, where I crossed was pretty far back," Woods said. "Looking at 6 -- 3 over -- and all of a sudden I flip it, make par there and birdie the next." DIVOTS: Branden Grace, who came through the Ernie Els golf foundation, said he played his first practice round this week with the Big Easy. He doesnt count the one-hole playoff in the Volvo Golf Champions over and Els and Retief Goosen. ... Charles Howell III opened with a 67. He has until the end of the month to go from No. 64 to the top 50 in the world ranking to qualify for the Masters in his hometown of Augusta. Or he could win. Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Nov - 05:08 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation