Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum

plan "A" before anticipated. I h

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Adjoint(e) au Maire
Adjoint(e) au Maire

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre
Ma miniville: URL
My minicity: URL
Ma Ville Virtuelle: URL

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Nov - 05:08 (2016)    Sujet du message: plan "A" before anticipated. I h Répondre en citant

ST. Jermon Bushrod Dolphins Jersey . LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse. Another ugly loss cost them a chance to move into first place NFC North. Tavon Austins 65-yard touchdown run was only the beginning of a big game on the ground for St. Louis, and the Rams beat Chicago 42-21 for their second straight lopsided win. The Bears, who came in with the leagues second-worst run defence, gave up 123 yards rushing in the first quarter and a season-high 261 for the game with defensive stars Lance Briggs and Charles Tillman joining a slew of defensive tackles sidelined by injuries. "Were never going to say we cant get the problem fixed because it is fixable," defensive end Julius Peppers said. "Were going to simplify it even more than it has been and were going to keep continuing to work on it until it is fixed." The Bears (6-5) could have claimed first place in the division with a win on a day when Detroit (6-5) lost to Tampa Bay and Green Bay (5-5-1) managed only a tie with last-place Minnesota. "We had an opportunity to take advantage of what else happened in our division, but we didnt. That just goes to show you how tough this game is," said Brandon Marshall, who had 117 yards on 10 receptions. Its gotten to the point that first-year coach Marc Trestman cant trust his defence. Trailing 24-14, Chicago opened the second half by driving to the 4-yard line. When Josh McCowns scramble was stopped to set up fourth-and-goal at the 1, Trestman saw no other option but to go for it. Michael Bush was stuffed for a 4-yard loss, with Jo-Lonn Dunbar breaking through the line untouched to blow up the play. "This was a bit of a track meet out there today and I know that those three points seem like a lot, but I am very confident that it was the right thing to do," Trestman said. The game featured a brother vs. brother subplot with Rams defensive end Chris Long going up against his little brother, Bears offensive guard Kyle Long. The only time it got really physical, Chris was playing the role of peacemaker. Racing off the sideline where hed taken a play off, Chris Long rescued a teammate and dragged his younger brother out of a first-half fracas before it could escalate. "One way to defuse that situation was to get everybody out of there," Chris Long said. "He happened to be a body I saw, so I grabbed him." Until they posed for photos after the game with their parents afterward, it had been mostly just another game day. They lined up close to each other all day, and traded the occasional glancing blow. Kyle Long also blamed himself for missing the key block on the goal line, saying: "I didnt pull far enough. That one falls on me." On the play that ended with his big brother dragging him off the field, Kyle Long said hed been reacting to a cheap shot in the back "about 30 yards away from the play." He had defensive end William Hayes down and delivered some forearm blows before Chris Long intervened. "I still dont know if there was a whistle. Some of the guys said there was," Kyle Long said. "You cant lose your cool, and I lost my cool." Kyle Long got a personal foul and there were two other major penalties declined on the play, intentional grounding on McCown and a facemask call on fullback Tony Fiammetta. McCown passed for 352 yards and two touchdowns with an interception for Chicago, which had won four straight in the series. The Bears were dogged by penalties throughout, including a 62-yard punt return for touchdown by Devin Hester nullified by a holding call in the fourth quarter. Forte had 77 yards on 16 carries and has 6,178 with the Bears, passing Neal Anderson for second on the franchise career list behind Walter Payton, who had 16,726. Late scores by rookie backup Benny Cunningham and defensive end Robert Quinn, on a 31-yard return of McCowns fumble, provided the finishing touches for the Rams (5-6), who followed up a 30-point rout of Indianapolis in front of their first capacity crowd of the season. Many were clad in Bears orange. Cunningham rushed for 109 yards on 13 carries, most of it in the second half after Zac Stacy was sidelined with concussionlike symptoms. Cornerback Trumaine Johnson and guard Chris Williams also left following blows to the head. McCowns passing yardage total was the third-best of his career and most since 2005. The Rams stunned the Bears early with two big plays and two touchdowns. Austin reversed field on a pitchout for a 65-yard run that gave them points on their opening possession the first time all year. Stacys 1-yard run capitalized on a lost fumble by Matt Forte at the 7 for a 14-0 cushion with 12:36 to go in the first quarter. Jared Cook added a 6-yard catch from Clemens late in the first for a 21-7 cushion, offsetting Martellus Bennetts 7-yard reception from McCown. "It just seems like were knocking on the door, the door is a little cracked but we still havent put our foot in," Marshall said. "Its encouraging. Well see if well be able to get through that door next week. Its really close. Its just a matter of time before were able to make that jump." Randy Starks Dolphins Jersey . Jackson Houck added a goal and two assists for the Giants (28-23-10), who halted a five-game slide, while Tyler Morrison, Mason Geertsen and Dominik Volek each scored once. Matt Bellerive scored both goals for the Blazers (12-43-5), who are 1-9-0 in their last 10 outings. Walt Aikens Dolphins Jersey . Or, for that matter, the aged. http://www.jerseyshoptheofficialdolphins.com/Elite-Mark-Clayton-Dolphins-Jersey/ .Mila Kunis was a guest on Kimmel last night and revealed a surprising side of herself that comes out when she watches sports. It turns out screaming something vulgar at professional athletes is therapeutic for Kunis.With a 2-2 record in Week 1, The Big Man is set with his Week 2 predictions. The CFL on TSNs Chris Schultz makes his bold predictions, which includes the official return of the Ottawa Redblacks. Ottawa at Winnipeg Well, it is good to say it - Ottawa. As a life-long fan of the CFL, I can tell you many stories of the games and players I identified with that were Rough Rider alumni. Its great to have 0ttawa back. I truly dont have any idea how they will play this year or how many games theyll win. Yet Im optimistic as good teams arent about the best individual players as much as good players working efficiently together. The Redblacks have a solid coaching staff and I feel a good 24 to begin with so competitive games are a real expectation early in the season. Winnipeg? Surprise, surprise! I didnt see the win over the Argos on the horizon and they have a real opportunity to begin the season 2-0. The challenge for Winnipeg is that many of the Redblacks are unknown and theyre team strengths and weaknesses are will only be known after a month of football. A tough team to prepare for. I must stay with logic on this one, a Bombers win but much closer than score than the 45-21 victory over Toronto. More like 31-24 Winnipeg. B.C. at Montreal Both teams had disappointing losses to start the season, but of the two - Montreal was the greater disappointment. Every week there will be one or two players that desperately need to bounce back from a poor game and have a great one. This week its Troy Smith at quarterback for Montreal. His accuracy wasnt there in Calgary and he has to improve quickly - not only for the Als to win but for Troy to keep his position as a starter and leader. Patience is never found in abundance in pro football - quite the opposite in fact. It was good to see Brandon Whitaker back at runningg back and he was effective, but he may have to be even more effective this week. Branden Albert Dolphins Jersey. This one should be close but I like B.C. on the road. They are not going to allow another fake field goal for a first down or an onside kick for a change of possession. Neither team will dominate so B.C. by three in an upset. Hamilton at Edmonton Protection problems, quarterback hesitation problems, run defence problems and there are more problems right now than solutions in Hamilton. Not in Edmonton. Confidence should be high after the win over the Lions on the road and this being the home opener. How about Adarius Bowman, nine catches for 105 yards and a touchdown! Mike Reilly as a quarterback may have found some chemistry after one week of football. Zach Collaros has to improve fast, as Kent Austin still has Dan LeFevour as plan "B" who could turn into plan "A" before anticipated. I have to go with the confident Eskimos over a Hamilton team searching for confidence. Saskatchewan at Toronto This one will be closer than anticipated. It would be easy to say the Riders in an easy win, but I would be shocked if Toronto didnt respond with a more professional response here in Week 2. I do think the Argo defence will play at a higher level in that the combination of pass rush and pass coverage will be much more evident. And I do not for see a 16-penalty first half repeat as was created in Winnipeg. Ricky Ray will have more opportunity this week at home. But - and a big but - the best offensive line may be in Regina. Fulton, Labatte, Picard, Best and Heenan are all athletic and technically sound. Also, the sixth best offensive lineman may be Dan Clark and hes used extensively in tight end run packages. I love my quarterbacks, receivers, running backs, line backers and defensive backs. But just like against Hamilton, I see Rider control thats closest to the line of scrimmage, offence and defensive lines. Riders by a touchdown. Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Nov - 05:08 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation