Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum

al decisions are up to you. So vote and vote often. Youa€?re the

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Adjoint(e) au Maire
Adjoint(e) au Maire

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre
Ma miniville: URL
My minicity: URL
Ma Ville Virtuelle: URL

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Nov - 05:08 (2016)    Sujet du message: al decisions are up to you. So vote and vote often. Youa€?re the Répondre en citant

ANAHEIM, Calif. Johnny Unitas Colts Jersey . -- The Tampa Bay Rays put switch-hitting second baseman Ben Zobrist on the 15-day disabled list Thursday because of a dislocated left thumb. "Right now, were just doing treatment and weve got to let the inflammation get down," Zobrist said before the Rays began a four-game series with the Los Angeles Angels. "As far as everything else, I can throw, I can do exercises and I can run, so I can keep my body in complete shape -- outside of swinging and catching balls. "So once it starts feeling good enough, Ill be able to be able to hit left-handed first. Catching the ball will probably be the last thing." Zobrist was injured on a headfirst slide while trying to steal second base in Wednesdays 2-0 victory at Seattle. "I knew it was dislocated when I looked at it," he said. "But I was definitely relieved that it wasnt broken, too." The headfirst slide is a part of Zobrists game, and something he plans to continue when he returns to the lineup. "Ive slid headfirst a whole lot in my career," said Zobrist, who turns 33 in less than two weeks. "And every time Ive slid normally headfirst, Ive been safe -- not safe on the play, mind you -- but as far as not getting hurt. The only two times Ive tried to avoid a tag diving headfirst are the two times Ive hurt myself. So for me, its not a matter of sliding headfirst. Its a matter of trying to do something crazy while youre sliding headfirst." Zobrist played in a career-high 157 games last season, becoming the first player in franchise history to appear in 150 or more games in five consecutive years. The nine-year veteran and two-time All-Star is batting .260 with three homers and nine RBIs for the Rays, who came to Anaheim last in the A.L. East -- but just 3 1/2 games out of first. "This guy is a regular part of our heartbeat," manager Joe Maddon said. "Hes the guy that puts you back into a normal rhythm a lot of times, so its no fun. But weve had to go through these moments before -- and some of our best years we had to go through a lot of adversity early with injuries. The fact that nobodys running away with the division while were going through our maladies is a good thing." The Rays selected the contract of Cole Figueroa from Triple-A Durham. The 26-year-old infielder was hitting .299 with three homers and 16 RBIs at Durham. This is his seventh season in professional ball and his first trip to the big leagues. Ricky Jean Francois Colts Jersey . - While he appreciates suggestions from Packers fans of remedies for his sore left calf, Aaron Rodgers is not necessarily going to listen to the advice. Patrick Robinson Colts Jersey . The mood in Seattle was electrified as the parade featuring the NFL champions began near the Space Needle and made its way to CenturyLink Field, the home of the team. At a ceremony inside the stadium, the team thanked its loyal followers -- the 12th Man -- capping a day of boisterous celebration that drew an estimated 700,000 revelers to Seattle. http://www.thecoltslockroom.com/AUTHENTIC-KENDALL-LANGFORD-COLTS-JERSEY/ . They never thought it would take some blood, too. Kevin Love grabbed his 4,000th career rebound as part of a 19-point, 13-board effort to lead the Timberwolves over the Utah Jazz 112-97 on Tuesday night.Linebackers have for a long time held a special place in Blue Bombers lore. Theya€?re the heart of the defence and on the Prairie a linebacking crew can often be the difference between pretender and contender. When the Blue Bombers have won championships, often a linebacker stood tall swinging a hammer as lead hand on the crew. The choice for the top linebacker in Bombers history will be made from an elite group of players. Voters have selected Ken Ploen as the quarterback and Chris Walby as the offensive lineman of the Free Press/TSN 1290 All-Time Bombers Team. This week ita€?s your turn to select a linebacker for the team. Bud Grant and our panel have had their say. Now you get to weigh in. Wea€?re presenting a position each week over a nine-week period with our panela€?s choices of the top-five Winnipeg Blue Bombers to ever play for the club at that spot. Cast your vote at alltimebombers.winnipegfreepress.com On Friday afternoons at 4 p.m., live on TSN 1290a€?s Hustler and Lawless program, the Free Press and TSN 1290 websites, as well as the Saturday edition of the Winnipeg Free Press, wea€?ll announce the winner and member of the All-Time Bombers Team. Legendary Blue Bombers player and coach Bud Grant headlines our panel. Grant was joined by former Bombers player and GM Paul Robson, Canadian Football Hall of Fame inductee and Free Press sports reporter Ed Tait, Free Press columnist and TSN 1290 host Gary Lawless and TSN 1290a€?s Andrew a€?Hustlera€? Paterson. Panelists were provided a statistical breakdown of the Bombers dating back to the 1950s as well as an anecdotal package of the early Bombers teams when statistics were not recorded. Each panelist brought a unique perspective and personal set of criteria. Grant joined the group via conference call from a cabin in the Wisconsin woods while the rest huddled around a boardroom table at the Free Press. From Granta€?s gravelly voice emanating out of the telephone speaker, to Taita€?s vivid recollections of games and players, to Robsona€?s cold analysis of a players strengths and weaknesses, to Patersona€?s views from the upper decks of our stadiums, there were strong opinions all around. Jerrell Freeman Colts Jersey. Some players were quickly selected. Others were hotly debated. Sometimes it came down to a clash of eras. Others made it on the merit of championship wins while those without rings on their fingers were often set aside. Vote a maximum of once per day and help choose the Blue Bombers player you consider the best at the following positions to be presented in this order: Quarterback, offensive lineman, linebacker, kicker, kick returner, running back, defensive lineman, defensive back and receiver. Wea€?ve done our part. The final decisions are up to you. So vote and vote often. Youa€?re the GM of this team. Make your choices. LINEBACKER GREG BATTLE*, 1987-93, 1997-98 Voted the CFLa€?s top defensive player in 1990 and 1991, Battle is the Bombers all-time leader in tackles and fumble returns. He wasna€?t gregarious and camera-friendly like teammates Tyrone Jones and James West, but was a difference-maker on the field. --- TYRONE JONES*, 1983-87, 1989-91 A rush-end type who terrorized QBs, Jones finished with 98 sacks a€” most in Bomber history a€” was the CFLa€?s top defender in 1985 and a four-time CFL All-Star. His run-ins with Cal Murphy were legendary, as was his play on the field. --- JAMES WEST, 1986-92 Gregarious and passionate about the game and life, West was part of two Grey-Cup championship with the Bombers, is third all-time on the cluba€?s tackle list and was one of the leaders of a defence that was the teama€?s backbone. --- PAUL RANDOLPH, 1989-95 Quietly went about his business in the shadow of Battle, Jones and West. Among the cluba€?s all-time leader in tackles, he was inducted into the Bomber HOF in 2002. --- PHIL MINNICK, 1965-73 A tackling machine in the days before the numbers were tracked by the CFL. A two-time CFL All-Star (1966, 1969), he played under Bud Grant and then was one of the mainstays during some tough years in the late 60s. Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Nov - 05:08 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation