Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum

h players that, in stressful situations

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Adjoint(e) au Maire
Adjoint(e) au Maire

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre
Ma miniville: URL
My minicity: URL
Ma Ville Virtuelle: URL

MessagePosté le: Jeu 10 Nov - 04:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: h players that, in stressful situations Répondre en citant

TORONTO - Paul Beirne, Toronto FCs vice-president of business operations and the franchises first employee, is leaving the MSL club. Larry Warford Lions Jersey . Beirne, whose December departure is the latest in a string of Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment moves, says he leaves the team with plenty of good memories. "This Saturdays TFC match will be my last with the club," Beirne tweeted Thursday. "Thank you for 7 seasons of awesome moments! So proud to have been a part of it!" Toronto wraps up its season Saturday against the visiting Montreal Impact. Beirne, 47, was offered another position outside of soccer at Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment but declined. "The organization structure changed with the new leadership," Beirne, choosing his words carefully, said in an interview. He already has a new job lined up, although he declined to detail his next challenge. MLSE president and CEO Tim Leiweke has rung in the changes since taking over MLSE this summer. Toronto FC president and Kevin Payne was fired last month, with Tim Bezbatchenko taking over as GM. Leiweke, the man who brought David Beckham to MLS, has been particularly hands-on with TFC since taking charge. Leiweke, Bezbatchenko and manager Ryan Nelsen recently returned from a scouting trip to Europe in search of marquee talent. MLSE revamped its senior management in July and COO Tom Anselmi stepped down last month. Asked if he would have stayed with the soccer team if he had his druthers, Beirne replied diplomatically: "I will always be part of TFC." While Toronto has been a model franchise in many regards off the field, its lack of success on the pitch has been galling — and fan support has suffered as a result. The 5-17-11 team has missed the playoffs for the seventh straight year. The team has averaged 18,439 at BMO Field, which ranks 10th in the league this season, and attendance plummeted to 12,627 in a rain-drenched loss to Sporting Kansas City last month. Beirne joined MLSE in 1994 and became director of business operations for TFC in May 2006, switching from his job in charge of the Leafs and Raptors tickets operations. Despite the continued struggles on the pitch, Beirne sees light at the end of the Toronto FC tunnel. "Between Tim and Ryan, I think the football side of things is in really good hands," he said. He pointed to past lack of consistency in coaches and players. "Thats not a shot at anybody involved along the way. Its just been our reality for seven years. So as a fan of TFC, Im very optimistic for the future." As vice-president of business operations, Beirne essentially was in charge of everything at the club outside the pitch. He makes no excuses, but sees more positives than negatives at the club. "Weve made our bed, when youre talking about our reputation or how fans perceive us," he said. "However, Im enormously proud, of not only what happens at BMO Field on Saturdays in the summer but whats happening up at the KIA Training Ground, whats happening with our the academy, how the other teams in Canada have followed suit. "I think were in the middle of a sea change and all positive for the game in Canada," he added. "Im just enormously proud to have been a small part of it." Beirne was a popular figure among many TFC supporters, who saw the same kind of enthusiasm for the club as they had. "This is my baby and the baby of a handful of us here," he said. "My wife reminded me this morning if you love something, youve got to set it free. "So I am looking forward to taking in the games from the stands. I still have season tickets and I wont be leaving any time soon." Laken Tomlinson Lions Jersey . Calgary finished atop the CFL standings with a 14-4 record and earned the right to host the West Division final at McMahon Stadium on Nov. Marvin Jones Jr Jersey . The injury will keep the Finnish forward out of the Olympics. The 29-year-old has 20 goals and 41 points in 56 games this season, his first with Tampa Bay. http://www.nfllionsjerseysprostore.com/lions-darius-slay-black-jersey/ . The Redblacks are taking on the Edmonton Eskimos in their second regular season game Friday night. Catch the game live on TSN as the back end of a doubleheader starting at 10pm et/7pm pt.As the New York Rangers made their run to the Stanley Cup final last spring, Martin St. Louis was their soothsayer. "It just seemed like whatever Marty was saying was kind of coming true," defenceman Ryan McDonagh said. Looking back, McDonagh said, its hard to imagine the Rangers getting so far had they not acquired the veteran winger at the trade deadline. St. Louis had been through a similar experience in 2004 winning the Cup with the Tampa Bay Lightning and now gets the opportunity he didnt 10 years ago because of the lockout. "I didnt have a chance at continuity," St. Louis said as part of a promotional media tour for new NHL sponsor Crest. "This year Im looking forward to that continuity. I know we didnt win or anything, but Im looking forward to that." St. Louis gets continuity: a first training camp under coach Alain Vigneault and more time to spend with the teammates who helped support him when his mother died during the playoffs. With an off-season house in Greenwich, Conn., now his and his familys full-time home, it was a more relaxing summer not having to pick up and move in August. The Laval, Que., native has gotten more time with his family, including wife Heather whos doing Crest marketing with him. It might be safe to assume a hockey players wife has a more perfect smile than her husband. But the Rangers are a team in some flux. Gone from the Eastern Conference-champion group are defenceman Anton Stralman and forward Brian Boyle, who signed with the Lightning, and centre Brad Richards, who was bought out and went to Chicago. New York added veteran defenceman Dan Boyle, a 2010 Team Canada gold medal-winner, and grinder Tanner Glass and expect younger players to also fill some holes. "I think every teams in that situation," St. Louis said. "Its what you make of it, its how you embrace those guys, how you welcome them. You cant look at them as replacing the players you lost. You want them to be themselves and play their game, so were going to make sure that happens." St. Louis has only been around since March, when the Rangers traded captain Ryan Callahan and draft picks to Tampa Bay for him. But as the search for a new captain is on, St. Louis is among the candidates along with McDonagh, Marc Staal, Dan Girardi and Rick Nash. The 39-yearr-old said hes more worried about being a teammate than having an official leadership position. Jake Rudock Jersey. "Ive had a lot of experience in this league on and off the ice, Ive been in many situations," he said. "I feel like I help my teammates regardless because I can relate to them. Ive been a guy in the minors, Ive been a guy called up, Ive been a guy scratched, Ive been a third and fourth-liner, Ive been a top player. I feel like I can relate to them and I can help them out." St. Louis has already helped plenty. Not only was he tied for second on the Rangers in post-season points with 15 (eight goals, seven assists) but teammates looked to him as a calming influence. "I love that with players that, in stressful situations theyre still calm to make the decisions and say good things," goaltender Henrik Lundqvist said. "But you still want to see the fire, you still want to see the edge and I think he has both sides of that." On the ice, St. Louis noticed practice habits that others didnt. "Theres no small play with him," McDonagh said. "If he sees something in practice that were working on on the power play or even just line rushes with his (other) winger and his centre, hes always grabbing guys, talking about what he sees and whats feeling to try to get on the same page with you and you get on the same page with him so that in a game hopefully the executions a lot better." St. Louis said the credit for the Rangers playoff run from teammates was flattering but brushed it off. "Its collectively everybody," he said. "I dont think its just me. I try to play my part as everybody thats important to the team (does), and collectively we were able to do the things that we did. I dont think it was one guy." No Stanley Cup final loser has made it back the next year since the Pittsburgh Penguins did it in 2009. Thanks to experience, St. Louis hopes the Rangers have what it takes to buck that trend. "Its so hard to repeat, its so hard to get back there," he said. "Were hoping to break that this year and get back there and not be disappointed with the result. "I know we have a lot of new guys, but you try as a team, you try to build it up and get the chemistry and get better as the year goes on and really try to hit your stride at the right time." Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 10 Nov - 04:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation