Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum

ght Ian was going to get to the ball or Ian thought Romine w

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Adjoint(e) au Maire
Adjoint(e) au Maire

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre
Ma miniville: URL
My minicity: URL
Ma Ville Virtuelle: URL

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Nov - 04:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: ght Ian was going to get to the ball or Ian thought Romine w Répondre en citant

The Winnipeg Goldeyes scraped home a run in the first inning and then let their young pitchers do the rest. Mark Sanchez Eagles Jersey . Ray Sadler singled home leadoff hitter Tyler Kuhn with the only run of the game and then Kyle Anderson, David Hatt, Christian Garcia, Gabe Aguilar, Taylor Sewitt and Alex De La Cruz pitched shutout baseball, as the Goldeyes beat the Sioux Falls Canaries 1-0 in an American Association pre-season game at Shaw Park on Tuesday night. Goldeyes manager Rick Forney had high praise for all of his pitchers, but was especially impressed with Anderson. "Kyle did a good job and was very efficient for his first time out," said Forney. "He threw strike one and he knows what he needs to do to be successful – stay ahead in counts. He did a good job of that tonight. "He has movement on his pitches and he knows it and uses it to his advantage. I cant wait to see him get out there and pitch again." It was a chilly evening for baseball in downtown Winnipeg and it obviously favored the pitchers. Goldeyes pitching coach Jamie Vermilyea promised that hed look closely at his young hurlers on Tuesday and he did just that. Anderson, Hatt, Garcia and De La Cruz are all newcomers, while Aguilar and Sewitt pitched part of last season in Winnipeg, but are both considered American Association rookies this year. In two pre-season games this spring, 13 Goldeyes pitchers have combined to throw 18 shutout innings.Hatt allowed no runs on one hit over two complete innings and got credit for the win. Starter John Brebbia allowed the only run of the game and took the loss for Sioux Falls. Winnipegs Alex De La Cruz pitched a three-up-three-down ninth and got the save. "De La Cruz has a good young arm and I was certainly encouraged by his outing tonight," said Forney. "I was happy with all our guys. They did a good job." While Sadler knocked in the games only run, it was player of the game Josh Mazzola who had the best night at the plate. Mazzola went two-for-two with a walk. The same two teams will meet again Wednesday night, 7 p.m. at Shaw Park. It will be the final pre-season game in Winnipeg this spring. The Goldeyes will head out to Lincoln on Thursday. Wendell Smallwood Eagles Jersey .Y. - Brooklyn Nets centre Brook Lopez has a strained lower back and will miss at least a week. Philadelphia Eagles Jersey . Pospisil, the seventh seed, saved match points in each of the last two sets before falling to the unseeded Dutchman. "I wasnt very happy with the way I was playing,"said Pospisil. http://www.theeaglesfootballauthentic.com/eagles-jerome-brown-black-jersey/ . - A Tuesday funeral is planned in Toronto for 20-year-old Saginaw Spirit forward Terry Trafford. DETROIT -- The Toronto Blue Jays can win an occasional pitching duel, too -- or at least hold their own until Brett Lawrie and the rest of their sluggers finally break through. In a game that was scoreless until the ninth inning, Lawries three-run homer highlighted a big burst for the Blue Jays, who then held on for a 5-3 win over the Detroit Tigers on Tuesday night. Drew Hutchison pitched seven scoreless innings for Toronto, which now has the second-best record in the American League but still faces questions about the sturdiness of its starting rotation. "He looks like a veteran out there," Lawrie said. "Hes throwing the ball very well for us. Hes keeping us in ballgames." The Blue Jays have a team ERA of 4.07, and aside from Mark Buehrle, their pitching has been shaky. But Hutchison was sharp against Detroit, allowing three hits without a walk and striking out seven. If Toronto can pitch like that, Lawrie, Jose Bautista, Edwin Encarnacion and the rest of the lineup should be able to provide enough offence. "I didnt really get going and get into a good rhythm until probably about the fourth or the fifth," Hutchison said. "Obviously, I believe Im a good pitcher, and Im capable of doing that every night, and thats what I expect out of myself." Anibal Sanchez matched Hutchison with seven scoreless innings, but both bullpens came unglued in the ninth. The Blue Jays broke loose against Joe Nathan (2-2) to win this matchup of the AL East and AL Central leaders. In his first season with the Tigers, Nathans ERA is now an unsightly 6.86 after he was charged with four runs Tuesday. "Im at a loss for words. I thought I threw pretty well," Nathan said. "Ive got to be better. A lot of bad luck out there, too. But the biggest thing is another loss for the team." The 39-year-old right-hander walked Anthony Gose to start the ninth -- Torontos first baserunner ssince the fourth inning. Matt Barkley Eagles Jersey. Gose stole second and went to third on a single by Jose Reyes. After a popup by Melky Cabrera gave the Tigers hope of escaping the jam, Bautista put the Blue Jays ahead with an RBI single up the middle. Bautistas grounder slipped between shortstop Andrew Romine and second baseman Ian Kinsler. Romine appeared to shy away at the last second, as if Kinslers presence distracted him, but it wasnt clear if the ball was hit hard enough for an inning-ending double play anyway. "Im not sure if Romine thought Ian was going to get to the ball or Ian thought Romine would get the ball," Detroit manager Brad Ausmus said. "I thought it was going to be a double play ball at the time, but it was more in the middle than I could tell from my angle." Nathan nearly picked Reyes off third, but the safe call was upheld after a replay review. After Encarnacion walked to load the bases, pinch-hitter Kevin Pillar hit a sacrifice fly off Ian Krol for the games second run. Lawrie then went deep off Al Alburquerque for his ninth homer of the year. J.D. Martinez hit a three-run homer with two outs in the ninth for the Tigers. Casey Janssen came on and struck out Don Kelly for his ninth save in 10 chances. Dustin McGowan (3-2) worked the eighth for the win. The Tigers avoided a second straight shutout, but Detroit has lost three straight. Sanchez allowed two hits with five strikeouts and no walks. NOTES: Detroits Austin Jackson was given an error on a flyball by Texas Mitch Moreland from a May 24 game after an official scoring change. The play was originally ruled a double. ... Home plate umpire Tony Randazzo was hit near the throat in the fifth when Hutchison bounced a pitch. Randazzo was shaken up but able to continue. ... Detroit RHP Rick Porcello (8-2) takes the mound Wednesday night against Toronto RHP R.A. Dickey (5-4). Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Nov - 04:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation