Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum

ay night. A snowstorm kept the 7-foot centre from lan

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry
Adjoint(e) au Maire
Adjoint(e) au Maire

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre
Ma miniville: URL
My minicity: URL
Ma Ville Virtuelle: URL

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Nov - 04:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: ay night. A snowstorm kept the 7-foot centre from lan Répondre en citant

OAKLAND, Calif. jerseys from china . -- Brandon Moss had grand slam on his mind. It felt as good as he thought it might. Moss hit a grand slam in the first inning, Josh Donaldson had two home runs and four RBIs, and the Oakland Athletics beat the Los Angeles Angels 9-5 on Friday night. "Ive never come close to one," Moss said after his first career slam. "I came close-ish once last year when I flied out to the wall. It was on my mind, not that I was trying to hit one. I just thought it would be cool to do it. And it felt good, for sure." Coco Crisp had two hits and drove in a run for the As, who have won three of five since a four-game losing streak. Moss, who left the game later with right calf tightness, came to the plate ready to swing. "He had just thrown six balls in a row and I was looking for one pitch in one spot," he said. "He needed to throw a strike. He has good stuff and you never know if the first pitch will be the best one you see. He missed twice and then threw a pitch in a good spot." Howie Kendrick hit a two-run homer and Mike Trout added a solo shot for the Angels, who lost for only the seventh time in 21 games. C.J. Cron also drove in a pair of runs. Drew Pomeranz (5-2) pitched a season-high 5 1-3 innings, allowing five runs and four hits. He walked three and struck out five. Pomeranz had not allowed a run at home in 17 innings before the Angels struck in the fourth. Garrett Richards (4-2) had not allowed more than two runs or five hits in his first six starts on the road before giving up five runs on five hits in the first inning. "That was embarrassing," he said. "I didnt show up for us tonight. I put us in a hole early. I couldnt find a feel for the two-seamer and couldnt make the adjustment." He did get an out prior to Moss slam and loaded the bases again before getting his second (and final) out. Richards walked Crisp to force in a run and was replaced by Wade LeBlanc. "When you know a fastball is coming, its easier to hit," Richards said. "Wade threw a heck of a game to keep us in it. Im disappointed, but I cant let one outing ruin my progress." Donaldson homered in the second and singled home a run in the third before the Angels answered with three runs in the fourth on the homers by Kendrick and Trout. Donaldson added a two-run shot in the fifth to put the As up 9-3. Cron responded with a two-run double in the sixth. "Ive been seeing good pitches for a while now," Donaldson said. "Its a matter of squaring them up or not. I was preparing for Richards and then its completely different with LeBlanc. He left a couple of mistakes over the plate and I was able to take advantage." Moss got his 19th extra-base hit of the month, setting an Oakland record for May. Donaldson reached base safely in his 45th straight game as a third baseman, the longest such streak in franchise history since at least 1914. LeBlanc pitched 6 1-3 innings in relief. He gave up four runs and six hits, striking out four. NOTES: The As sent 10 batters or more to the plate in an inning for the sixth time this season, which leads the majors. ... Angels OF Josh Hamilton was 2 for 4 with a run scored and a strikeout in his first game of a rehab assignment with Triple-A Salt Lake. ... Oakland LHP Eric OFlaherty threw 20 pitches in a simulated game at Triple-A Sacramento on Thursday. ... LHP Tyler Skaggs (4-2, 3.97 ERA) is the Angels scheduled starter Saturday. He set a season high with eight strikeouts in his last start. LHP Tommy Milone (3-3, 3.50) goes for the As. He is 3-0 with a 1.03 ERA over his last four starts. ... Trout extended his hitting streak to 11 games. ... The As improved to 21-3 when scoring first, best in the majors. cheap jerseys . In their first meeting for six years, the Frenchmen dropped serve twice in the first set, but Giquel broke Simon two more times in the second. Gicquel moves on to face sixth-seeded Jarkko Nieminen of Finland, who advanced with a 7-6 (5), 7-6 (5) win against wild card Pierre-Hugues Herbert, despite the Frenchmans 23 aces. cheap jerseys from china . The team made the announcement after Saturdays 6-5 loss to the Cincinnati Reds. RHP Kenny Giles will be called up from Triple-A Lehigh Valley to fill Adams spot on the roster. http://www.classyjersey.com/ . The team sent out a press release on Friday stating Poile was resting and recovering and that he will remain in hospital for further observation. The Predators were preparing for the game against the Wild when Poile was hit by a puck that flew off the ice at him where he was standing in a tunnel behind the bench.INDIANAPOLIS -- Andrew Bynum joined the Indiana Pacers for the first time since signing a week ago. Bynum participated in the teams shootaround at Bankers Life Fieldhouse on Friday morning as the Pacers prepared for their game against Portland on Friday night. A snowstorm kept the 7-foot centre from landing in Indianapolis sooner, and Pacers coach Frank Vogel expects to take "a few weeks" to get Bynum ready to play in a game. "Well come back from the All-Star break and see how practices go over the next week or two after that before we decide if hes ready," Vogel said. "We want to make sure hes comfortable." Bynum pplayed in 24 games this season with the Cleveland Cavaliers before being suspended indefinitely by the team in December. wholesale nfl jerseys. "Its a winning atmosphere," Bynum said. "Obviously, when they have the staff that they have here and the legend Larry Bird, things run correctly. Its a lot easier to fit in here and be positive when the atmosphere is already that way." He hasnt done much since leaving the Cavs. "Just relaxing at home and thats it," he said. When asked if he kept a workout routine during his time off, Bynum said, "not really." That will make it harder to get back into game shape. Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Nov - 04:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum MiniVille Index du Forum » Le Forum » Infos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation